My New, Improved Kitty Picture Website!

Old January 15th 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My New, Improved Kitty Picture Website!

For those who've never seen them, or those who'd like to see them
again, this site has pictures of Roxy, Smudge, and Licky, my rescue
kitties Lambchop and Itchy, and many more. I have revamped the site
and have put together several separate cat pages I'd created over
the years.

You might even recognize a cat of your own in there, because I've
included a page of "amusing and cute kitties" whose pictures I've
collected from the Web. If you do see your own photo on my site, and
you'd like me to identify you and/or your cat (or if you'd prefer
I remove the photo), please email me at this posting address (with
X's removed).

Check it out!
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

Joyce
Old January 15th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Check it out!
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

I like what you've done there, Joyce. Made it very easy to
become more familiar with your crew.

--

Wayne M.
Old January 15th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
For those who've never seen them, or those who'd like to see them
again, this site has pictures of Roxy, Smudge, and Licky, my rescue
kitties Lambchop and Itchy, and many more. I have revamped the site
and have put together several separate cat pages I'd created over
the years.

Thanks so much for sharing these photos, Joyce. For some reason I'd
imagined Smudge to be tabby and white, rather like Boyfie.
I like to see piccies of people's kitties anyway, but particularly to see if
they look like I thought they would. They rarely do ;-)
Licky is extraordinarily handsome. KFC would like to know whether he is
spoken for in the romance department as she is a tuxedo herself.

Tweed

Old January 15th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Check it out!
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

LOL! I remember when Licky tried to start a new trend among cats to wear
one ear inside out. ;o)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 15th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

Thanks so much for sharing these photos, Joyce. For some reason I'd
imagined Smudge to be tabby and white, rather like Boyfie.

Well, you're close, actually - that's Roxy you're describing!

Licky is extraordinarily handsome. KFC would like to know whether he is
spoken for in the romance department as she is a tuxedo herself.

Licky is not spoken for, nope. KFC should know, though, that although
he's good-looking, he's no dashing hero. If she would enjoy being the
tough guy of the pair, he would be happy to be her sensitive new-age
guy.

Joyce
Old January 15th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I remember when Licky tried to start a new trend among cats to wear
one ear inside out. ;o)

LOL!! He does seem to be willing to sit there (at least long enough for
me to get my camera) with his ear in that position.

Joyce
Old January 15th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:

I like it! However, your written part needs some updating, it says that
Smudge is 3 years old, so I think that's a bit outdated ;-)

Yeah, maintaining a website is a job that's never done.

Joyce

Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
High everybody-looking for the website that shows CARB and PROTEIN content for kitty food! thanks. edirol Cat health & behaviour 14 September 14th 04 11:02 PM
Funny Website with lots of kitty pics Carrie-Lou Salter Cat health & behaviour 26 March 1st 04 05:06 PM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM