My New, Improved Kitty Picture Website!

Old January 18th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My New, Improved Kitty Picture Website!

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

She sends a headbutt and a tentative nosekiss to Licky.

One thing just occurs to me - are they (KFC and Licorice) going to
break poor Boyfriend's heart? He's been trying so hard to win Kitty's
affections, and then she goes and flirts with some Dapper Dan across
the pond?

So I'd like to say that Licky is not a possesive sort and is willing
to share, should KFC ever decide that Boyfie is worth more than a bop
on the head for all his trouble. Cats aren't as concerned about
monogamy as many humans are...

Oh, no, Boyfie will be fine about it. While you were away from the group he
got himself a beautiful kind girlfriend called Mimi who lives with Magic
Mood Jeep and crew in Bloomington.
He gave up on Kitty quite a while ago in the romantic sense, she's too
fierce for his gentle heart. He plays nice with her because she's old and
crabby and they have to live together.
He could easily hurt her if he wanted to as she's really tiny, she can't
weigh more than 4lbs, if that. He's twice her size. He does occasionally
swear at her if she is being particularly obnoxious to him but that's as far
as it goes, and if he *does* have to swear at her (and goodness me, she
really deserves it sometimes) he always goes off into the out immediately to
cool off for an hour or two! Then he peers around the door when he comes
back to test out his welcome. If Kitty is still offended and happens to be
awake she will growl at him which causes him to reverse back out and find
some important duties to perform in the garden for another couple of hours.
This is a manoeuvre that my grandfather used to called "throwing my hat in
first.." as my grandmother and grandfather had a very similar relationship
to KFC & BF. My grandmother was small, fierce and easily offended. My
grandfather used to say that if she would pick his hat up after he'd thrown
it in after a disagreement it would be pretty safe for him to follow it
inside. Otherwise he spent an awful lot of time in the greenhouse tending
his plants.
grin

Tweed

Old January 18th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:55:53 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

wrote in message
.. .
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Your pair are such characters.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

Oh, no, Boyfie will be fine about it. While you were away from the group he
got himself a beautiful kind girlfriend called Mimi who lives with Magic
Mood Jeep and crew in Bloomington.

Ah... OK, didn't know that. She's a lucky girl!

This is a manoeuvre that my grandfather used to called "throwing my hat in
first.." as my grandmother and grandfather had a very similar relationship
to KFC & BF. My grandmother was small, fierce and easily offended. My
grandfather used to say that if she would pick his hat up after he'd thrown
it in after a disagreement it would be pretty safe for him to follow it
inside. Otherwise he spent an awful lot of time in the greenhouse tending
his plants.
grin

LOL! Smart man!

Joyce

Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
High everybody-looking for the website that shows CARB and PROTEIN content for kitty food! thanks. edirol Cat health & behaviour 14 September 14th 04 11:02 PM
Funny Website with lots of kitty pics Carrie-Lou Salter Cat health & behaviour 26 March 1st 04 05:06 PM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM