JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Old October 27th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

letz go anna getz uses a seat, anna i needsa whiskey ta hear da namez, it
allatime makez me allsad, Tiger, retaking the paw of hiz wifekitty
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:13:20 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger appproaches da buk, takes the pen anna signs, Tiger howze of
asher/grass, turns to his wifekitty and hands hersef da pen... Ralph,

mizz
piglette willz be along in a bit, she iza veri nize girlkitty,. Tiger

A petite Persian in a white vintage gown takes the pen and signs
Mme. Anaïs Lechat, House of Dasara

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 8:03:11 PM

Old October 27th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger holdz owt hizown paw anna shakes wif ralf den he kisses da paw of
kissa... i knowz dat you will bof like her, she haz spekal majic like miss
violette, hersef catverted 2 hoomanz, well aktualli 3 hoomanzta kittee
peoplez.... Tiger, who can hear soft smirking in hisown mind
The House of David wrote in message
Gud tu see yew, Tiger. We haz safed a seet fur Piglette ana we will send
wun uv da yung wunz tu get hur sum fud frum da buffay.
Ralph, holding Kissa's paw and happy to see so many friends

Stormmee wrote:

Tiger appproaches da buk, takes the pen anna signs, Tiger howze of
asher/grass, turns to his wifekitty and hands hersef da pen... Ralph,

mizz
piglette willz be along in a bit, she iza veri nize girlkitty,. Tiger
8 snipsnipsnip

Old October 27th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

On Oct 26, 5:38?pm, The House of Rennie wrote:

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

[Kissa solemnly takes the pen from Ralph and signs for DaRennieKidz -

[Kissa takes Ralph's paw and gives it a little squeeze]
Ralphee, did yu heer dat? Ize cud hav sworn Ize herd da sownd uv a
floot in da distans.]- Hide quoted text -

A teleporter arrives from Chicago and gently floats to earth. A
yellow-eyed black cat dressed in a new gown from Paris carefully steps
out. She hears the gentle sound of a flute, looks upward toward the
Rainbow Bridge and is reassured by those looking down. She silently
approaches the table, nods to Ralph and Kissa and the others, then
takes the pen and signs

Little Kitty, House of Knop

Old October 27th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Sundance steps up, gives Pitoonya a head bump, and signs, "Sundance, House
of Stright"

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Gray tuxy kitty wearing gold and silfurr dyagunul strypt toga wiff silfurr
sandulz
pikz up da gold pen an synz da guest book...
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, House of Molesko

Old October 27th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:48:52 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz go anna getz uses a seat, anna i needsa whiskey ta hear da namez, it
allatime makez me allsad, Tiger, retaking the paw of hiz wifekitty

Hokay, my luff, letz sit on dat kushion ofur dere next to Cleo an
TV...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 10:50:14 PM
Old October 27th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:17:20 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi, I iz here and am joyin meetingz allof u. Haz anyone seen Wascal? he
waz sposed to be herez. I knowz he is shy but iffin you seez himselfz will
you tell him I an here? Fangu and welcome all.

[headbutt]

Meow, good to see you. I hafen't seen him yet, but why don't you sit
heer nekst to Tiger an me until he comes?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 10:51:40 PM
Old October 27th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

fangu, diz is wonnerful an suchz frienly cats and kittenz, der realli iz a
lotta luv and frienshipz here in dis plaze. Piglet setting down.

Old October 27th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Greetingz, Piglette. Ar yew cumfy onna da kushun? Haf yew met
minewedwink Kissa?

Ana yew yung catz, yew luk furrry fine tunite -- ana yew tew, Scooter
ana Sassy. Enjoi yewrownselvez.

Ralph, turning over a new page in the guest book

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G. He then
hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"
Lewi D Cat, Lucky, Sassy D*G. They stand for a moment of silence then back
away from the table. (Mz Piglet has a tear as she is so poud of the kittens
and what they have learned.)

Old October 27th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Datz kwite a complishment. Dough whi sum huminz dont lik catz, I jist
cant unnerstand.
Ralph

Old October 27th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

[Kissa solemnly takes the pen from Ralph and signs for DaRennieKidz -

[Kissa takes Ralph's paw and gives it a little squeeze]
Ralphee, did yu heer dat? Ize cud hav sworn Ize herd da sownd uv a
floot in da distans.]

A teleporter arrives from Chicago and gently floats to earth. A
yellow-eyed black cat dressed in a new gown from Paris carefully steps
out. She hears the gentle sound of a flute, looks upward toward the
Rainbow Bridge and is reassured by those looking down. She silently
approaches the table, nods to Ralph and Kissa and the others, then
takes the pen and signs

Little Kitty, House of Knop

Little Kitty, itz gudgud tu see you. Dat gown iz ellygent.
Ralph & Kissa, returning their friend's nod