At the wedwink

Old November 2nd 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default At the wedwink

I em thrilled by da mural!

An we appreshiate owr frends who wer our attendints so, so much. Dis
wedwink could not haf happend wifout owr frends' help. We are so happy
to see owr frends heer.

Lucy

On Nov 1, 11:47 pm, "Rebecca"
wrote:
Dat wuz furry lubly, wuznt it, Hercule? An Little Kitty did a wunnerful
job wif da mural, don't yoo fingk?

Rebecca

Old November 2nd 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_2_]

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 04:47:37 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Dat wuz furry lubly, wuznt it, Hercule? An Little Kitty did a wunnerful
job wif da mural, don't yoo fingk?

Rebecca

Absolument! I haf found zee whole experince to be furry moving.

Would you care to dance, beautiful Rebecca?

Hercule

Old November 2nd 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Heowzabowt giffink hur uh bakashun, an joynink me on da lufferlee iland of
Santorini?
Day hab no PCs dere, so juzt sun an eet an rezt?
Affur da Wedink rezepshun, dat iz.
--
Pit2nya

Pitô.ônya"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
Bad sekkaterry! When iz dat bootkamp???

Sundance, not Rebecca

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
[Sundance thinks to himself]

Dat serrymony wuz furry moovin, an juss bootiful. I kant imajin a
bedderer one, an Toonya lukz so furry luvlee, too. I wunner...

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pit2nya takes out a dainty wite layce hanky and wipes a tear

Oh, dat wuz soo b-u-t-ful, an sooo moovink!

Da whole serrymonee wuz juzt purrrrfikt!

She luukz akrozz at Sundance an smilez, den wypez hur eyez uhgen

--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 3rd 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 00:30:43 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

As Lucy and Chester stand spell-bound, the guests begin arriving to
concatulate the new couple.]

Luffly, just luffly! [Tiger and Anaïs throw paws-full of rice at the
couple]

Concatulations to the boff ov you! And welkum to da ekstended fambly,
Lucy - we'ze sisfur-in-paws, now - and you wif Cleo too since she's
winked to TV!

Dis iz gettink to be a big fambly!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/2/2007 8:56:59 PM
Old November 3rd 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz big anna dat iz how it shuld be, Tiger, lukin atta rize anna feelin hiz
belly growlz on itz own
.. .

Old November 3rd 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:13:01 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

itz big anna dat iz how it shuld be, Tiger, lukin atta rize anna feelin hiz
belly growlz on itz own

Well, den, letz go to da buffay! Do you likes Greek fuds?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/2/2007 11:12:52 PM
Old November 3rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez, soft bringz mysef sumfin dat haz lamb anna green sawx onit, i izunt muc
fur da sawce butted dat lamb iz gud... hersef alzo bringsa salad whut haz
realli gud stuffz like feetz cheez init, letz see whut diz here but haz,
Tiger stands and takez da tiny paw and dey wanderz to da buffett... dat lukz
like roazt prrk, anna i knowz ineedsa eatz da gud fud furzt but lukat dat
nip terrioumouseyu, Tiger

Old November 3rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 04:47:37 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Dat wuz furry lubly, wuznt it, Hercule? An Little Kitty did a wunnerful
job wif da mural, don't yoo fingk?

Rebecca

Absolument! I haf found zee whole experince to be furry moving.

Would you care to dance, beautiful Rebecca?

Hercule

Why yes, fangu, I wud lub to danse wif yoo.

Rebecca, having a very good time

Old November 4th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

As Lucy and Chester stand spell-bound, the guests begin arriving to
concatulate the new couple.]

Luffly, just luffly! [Tiger and Anaïs throw paws-full of rice at the
couple]

Concatulations to the boff ov you! And welkum to da ekstended fambly,
Lucy - we'ze sisfur-in-paws, now - and you wif Cleo too since she's
winked to TV!

Dis iz gettink to be a big fambly!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dis makes me so happy. So menny wunderful cats heer, an now so menny
of them ar my in-paws! Ime a lukky cat.

Lucy

Old November 5th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

How beautiful and moving this is.

Puddi
(tearing up, but happily)