The adventure - east coast kitties?

Old November 5th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Serge Dasara

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 08:25:52 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat typed:

We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

Cleo

We'z shud go fur Maine - derez Arcadia Nashunal Park, and lotsa
bootiful scenery if we goes down Route 1, which iz da kostal hiway dat
paralleez I-95, an of cawze, I'zl be glad to host da groop wen we getz
to Mew Yawk Citty!
--
Cordially,

Serge Dasara
11/5/2007 4:38:26 PM
Old November 5th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 5, 2:53 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
In article kOJXi.6267$Zz.4646@trnddc07,

Adam wrote:
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

Don't stop there... take US 1 all the way to the end, which is Key West
and home of the famous Hemingway cats!

Adam

Fangu, Maggie May! Dat souns like a eggzelent tinerary. An don't worry,
Unka Adam, we plans to go all da way souf, to da park at the veryiest
end of the road, and stop to bisit wif da Hemingway cats while we is
dere.

Tabitha

Uncl Bill sez dat da gladez and da keyz are da ony part of Florida to
bisit, cept durin spring training. But we don WANNA be trained.
Training issa for d*ggies. Dey needz it.

Winnie

Old November 5th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:40:09 -0500, Serge Dasara's nimble, little paws
typed:

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 08:25:52 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat typed:

We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

Cleo

We'z shud go fur Maine - derez Arcadia Nashunal Park, and lotsa
bootiful scenery if we goes down Route 1, which iz da kostal hiway dat
paralleez I-95, an of cawze, I'zl be glad to host da groop wen we getz
to Mew Yawk Citty!

Sowwy, da sekretary didn't uze da rite identity!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/5/2007 4:46:39 PM
Old November 6th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

WOW! Chincoteaque Island? Whare thuh horsies run free? I wanna ride a
horse - blind or not, don matter iffen da horse kin see. Right?

Nup, meown sekretary looked it up and dats Assateague Island in Merryland. I
wanna go dere and ride dem horsies. I wanna do it real bad.
Burt (getting a bit obsessive)

: We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island, Charleston,
: Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
: getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
: snowball fites on Cape Cod.
: Princess Pasha
:
:
: "Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
message
: ...

Old November 6th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi diz iz O. T. Naw nuffin matterz to a kitty. Iffin you goez on da
venture, yourownself kin effin drive. Dey got deeze spezial fings dat makez
it safez for effen liddle kitties or blin onez to drif karz or modorzycles
so, kom onz, we will helpf you iffin you needz helpz. (behind his paw) (we
haz to help Pilget a lotz kauze her seez two of efferthink and sometimez
duzent know which one iz da rite onez, Sometimez it kan be funniee.) OUCH,
darnit Piglet myown head iz gonna not fit in da helmit iffin you don quit
boppin myownself.

Old November 6th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

: Adam wrote:
[...]
I wood rilly like ta meet one a dem krokodiles.
Burt

Old November 6th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No No u duzen wanna meet onr of dem korckodialz. Themselves gotted bigbig
teefs and dey kin bitz a big log in halfz, you stay away from dem. Piglet
worrying about her new fren.

Old November 6th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:15:07 -0600, squiffer wrote:

WOW! Chincoteaque Island? Whare thuh horsies run free? I wanna ride a
horse - blind or not, don matter iffen da horse kin see. Right?

Nup, meown sekretary looked it up and dats Assateague Island in Merryland. I
wanna go dere and ride dem horsies. I wanna do it real bad.
Burt (getting a bit obsessive)

Then so far far we have Maine, and Long Island, and visiting at Anais'
house, and Cape Cod, and Assateague Island, and the Hemingway Kitties'
house. And some other places that were suggested but my lazy human has to
look up because he didnt' write them down.

Cleo
glaring at her secretary
Old November 6th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

ok, I want a bright red motor bike..er effen you got wun, please
Piglet's lukkee. I caint see a thang an here's Piglet seein everthing twice!
Burt

[...]

: :
: :
: : "Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
: message
: : ...