Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Old January 12th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

MeOwy wrote:

On Jan 10, 8:35 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz kwiet butted I stayed in mine hiding pwayce
efen wen da meowmie came hoam an called me an called me an gotted,
wike, hissturikle an wuz wookin fur mine seff unner awl da stuff.
Den I gotted out an sat in da bedrum until she saw me an she wuz sewww
happy.
Da gweeblings ar awl gawn gnaow but I am neffurdawess on alert an
keeping da gweebling waydar on aimed atted da fwunt door.

(Note: we had a big quake here in Eureka yesterday evening that made a
mess of the town, MeOwy was home alone and it took me about 10 minutes
to get home to rescue her. She's fine and I still don't know where
she hid but she chose a good place.)

Purrrs. There was no news of a Quake here in Canada that I saw. Where
abouts is this?

--
Regards,
Fred

Dear Fred, the quake was in northern California on the coast, 25 miles
west of Eureka (which puts it in the ocean) in Humboldt County. The
towns of Eureka and Ferndale were most strongly affected. It was a
6.5, very violent shaker, not as strong though as Booker's Loma Prieta
quake. There was scattered damage around town, but mostly just a big
mess. I was outside a coffee place with a mocha getting ready to go
home when it struck; one of my companions was knocked off her feet. I
was so scared for Meowy - I didn't know if the house was OK until I
got there. Carol

DAT's enuf meowmie, dis is da pwayce ware I git to tawk. Fangyu
effurybuddy fur dose purrs, cuz dey ar furry calming. I apweesheeate
dem an wett's gnot EFfur haff dis occur uhgin. An no tornadoz eefur.
MeOwy, fangful fur hur frenz

Purrrrrs continuing MeOwy. Carol I hope there is no recurrance, but you
probably know the history of the west coast and that it is overdue for one
even stronger. I hope you'll all be safe.

Old January 12th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

MLB wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:
MeOwy wrote:

[...]

Ifn yu ar intrested in erfcakes, try dis URL:

http://earthquakes.usgs.gov

TuTu

Thanks. It really shows the grouping of these. It looks like the
northern Plains or mid continent might be the safest place to be, but there
are other hazards as well. There's no such thing as true safety in this
life. We just do what we can. Bast bless you all.

Old January 12th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
On Jan 12, 8:18 am, Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:37:50 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Ranger, yoo gitz dem winn monser greeblings??
waaaaaaow... dat iz gnot
gudgud eether.
We gotz uh mowtin dat kan blow up , Mownt Raineer,
uh vokano, dat weeeekan seeea owt da windo.
uuhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh
baaaaaaalooey.
Nope, gnot gnow. gnoT effer.
Mosey

Is da blow-uppy mountain named fur Sandy Claws?
And da Raineers dat pull

hims sleigh?

Ranger Greykitten

Yoo r tew funneee Ranger...waffz.

An it bwow outted awl da toys an pwesinks!
An Mosey an his own famwee
gitz to wach dat.
MeOwy

Yo o boff gotted dat riiiiight...waffz
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!

Wuffs
Mosey

Old January 12th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MLB"
Fred Williams wrote:
MeOwy wrote:

[...]

Waooooooow, wook at awl dem in Warshingtoonya Staaaaaaaayte,
Mrrrrrrrrrrt. Fangy TuTu
Heddbumpz
Mosey

Old January 12th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

da MeOwy rote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.

[shredded]

Preeeeeppp!?

Wowz, dat muzta been awwfulll. We iz glad evfurrywun is hokay. We
dozn't haf dem kinda greeblingz here in Gorgia, we finkz?

Mr. TSE's buk ov Greeblingology sez dat deze gyant grownd greeblingz
live in deepdeep krakz inna da grownd an dat wen dey dezidez to mov
dey makez da rockz slippz an slidez an datz wat shakez da howzez an
evfurryfing elze.

Fangu,
da Girlz!

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old January 12th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

MeOwy wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Fred. I hope to move out of this area soon; I understand
there could be a quake of 9 or more here due to plate subduction.
Carol

Sigh. Dat pawbly meens I hass to wide in da metalmonstur a long tyme.
Bad gweeblings badbad.
MeOwy, hmmmphing.

Old January 13th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 12, 5:33 pm, MeOwy

MeOwy wrote:
[...]

Da jiant gweeblings attakd da Port ub da Prinse an hurted lotsa peepl
an knokd down housus an probly disturbd sum kittees.

Let us all purr four da kittees, hoomins an doggies ob Haiti

--
Maggy May, four her Hous

Meowmie sawd dat on da gnuz n et wuz hurible.
Puuuuuuuuuurz Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurz Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Luffs
Mosey

Old January 13th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

MeOwy wrote:
[...]

Maggy May, four her Hous- Hide quoted text -

Ar hous purring fur da furbaybeez an fur hewp to awwive.
MeOwy, feewing sew bad fur dem
Old January 14th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 12, 5:33 pm, MeOwy

MeOwy wrote:
[...]

I continue with my purrrrrs and pass along that the hooman president of
Haiti has said as many as 100,000 hoomans may have left for the bridge.
There is no estimate on the furs, but mercifully there may not have been
that many furs liffing there. Some, of course.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.