Fluffy's other brain cell

Old November 16th 03, 09:49 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Right, d*gs is schtupid.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. looking forward to meeting Dave G's d*gs this
weekend

So how are you going to terrorise them?

Purrs, Waffles

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old November 16th 03, 08:24 PM
Tanada

Right, d*gs is schtupid.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. looking forward to meeting Dave G's d*gs this
weekend

So how are you going to terrorise them?

Purrs, Waffles

I thought we'd start by singing to them. Then we'd surround them and
sing some more. Then make faces at them and show them how to climb
trees, fences, and their backs. We could scratch the daylights out of
them, if necessary, but the fat wench says that they're supposed to be
"nice d*ggies" snorts and we're not supposed to hurt them. I figure
several dozen of us should be enough to give even the most placid d*g a
nervous break down.

You can lead the left flank if you wish. I'm putting Maya on right
flank and I'm leading up the middle.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. arranging his navy of dastardly pirates
Old November 16th 03, 08:50 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

You can lead the left flank if you wish. I'm putting Maya on right
flank and I'm leading up the middle.

Fine, I have sorted out a d*g before. I led Francis and Marble on an assault on
a neighbour's Retriever (if you can call such a soppy mutt a d*g) and we had it
cowering in seconds.

Purrs, Waffles
(mighty huntress)

Old November 16th 03, 09:14 PM
Tanada

You can lead the left flank if you wish. I'm putting Maya on right
flank and I'm leading up the middle.

Fine, I have sorted out a d*g before. I led Francis and Marble on an assault on
a neighbour's Retriever (if you can call such a soppy mutt a d*g) and we had it
cowering in seconds.

Purrs, Waffles
(mighty huntress)

Excellent! We'll have them "d*ggies" cowering in no time.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old November 17th 03, 05:56 PM
Takayuki

CATherine wrote:

Remember Puffy Kato and Puffy Mongo with their red eyes? Well, my
buddies, Robin and Djoser, can give the dogs the Evil Eye! Usually
they just do it to each other; but they will gang up on dogs. hehe

Lord Amber

There was also a Puffy Mongo? I must've missed that one.

Old November 17th 03, 06:36 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

D*gs eat poo.

They *are* poo!