Fluffy's a Good Hunter

Old June 6th 04, 03:25 PM
Fat Freddy

Default Fluffy's a Good Hunter

Ever since she chose us to move in with, we had never seen her do
anything but sleep, eat, demand to be petted, and sit, smiling, on the
catnip scratching board, but yesterday she showed her true feline
instincts and caught two mice.

One of them met his end after a short session of torture. The other one
escaped. Unfortunatly, the one that escaped was the one that she
brought into the house. He was last seen squeezing through a hole under
the kitchen cabinets.

His re-appearance should be interesting, especially if he jumps out
when my wife opens the cabinet door or reaches into a drawer.
Old June 6th 04, 08:43 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old June 6th 04, 08:43 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old June 6th 04, 08:43 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old June 6th 04, 11:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:25:54 -0700, Fat Freddy
yodeled:

Ever since she chose us to move in with, we had never seen her do
anything but sleep, eat, demand to be petted, and sit, smiling, on the
catnip scratching board, but yesterday she showed her true feline
instincts and caught two mice.

They can surprise you, can't they?

Theresa

good night, Gibs Lars Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 03 11:35 AM
Potential good news for Pirate Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 13 November 21st 03 03:19 AM
Fluffy's other brain cell Yowie Cat anecdotes 16 November 18th 03 06:03 AM
Good news here, too! (longish as usual) Karen Cat anecdotes 5 September 21st 03 09:41 PM