Fluffy?

Old January 14th 04, 05:17 PM
Jo Firey

Default Fluffy?

New Picture

Old January 14th 04, 07:19 PM
Yowie

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
New Picture

I take it this isn't a request for a new picture of Shmoggleberry's
arch-nemesis, Fluffy (the dog)? I could post one (there's always plenty!)
but I figure thats not what you were trying to do.

Yowie

Old January 15th 04, 12:35 AM
Yowie

There shold be at least one pic of my Fluffy on the catslaves Photo area,
under "other pets" or "d*gs" I believe.

Failing that, there's always my photo album at yahoo
http://photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644 and the shots at Flippy's web page
http://www.flippyscatpage.com (look under "pictures of friend's pets", I
believe)

Yowie

"Stacey" wrote in message
*I'd* like to see a picture of Fluffy!

Stacey

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...

Old January 15th 04, 03:55 AM
Stacey

Thanks, Yowie! Fluffy looks quite, er, fluffy in some of those pics! And
that shot of Joel with his shirt off, YOWZA! LOL.

Stacey

"Stacey" wrote in message
*I'd* like to see a picture of Fluffy!

Stacey

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...

Old January 15th 04, 04:20 AM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

Failing that, there's always my photo album at yahoo
http://photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644 and the shots at Flippy's web page
http://www.flippyscatpage.com (look under "pictures of friend's pets", I
believe)

I don't think I've seen pics of Fluffy before, at least she didn't look
quite like I'd imagined her. She looks very sweet, though not exactly the
picture of intelligence. Maybe I was biased by your descriptions of her half
a brain cell. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki