For those who don't know who JMS is...

Old January 16th 04, 04:33 AM
lrulan

Default For those who don't know who JMS is...

He is Joe Michael Stracynski (sp?), who is the creator and main writer of
one of the best sci-fi tv series ever conceived: BABYLON 5.
The dvd boxed sets of seasons 1 to 4 are now currently available and
season 5, the final season, will be available sometime this year.

If you like sci-fi I recommend this series highly. It is wonderfully
written and acted. JMS has created a world which is full of hope and love.
And for someone who professes to be an atheist, this is one of the most
profoundly religious shows I've ever watched.

And, to boot, JMS loves cats.

Jazz's mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old January 16th 04, 07:19 AM
Napoleon

"lrulan" wrote in message ...
He is Joe Michael Stracynski (sp?), who is the creator and main writer of
one of the best sci-fi tv series ever conceived: BABYLON 5.
The dvd boxed sets of seasons 1 to 4 are now currently available and
season 5, the final season, will be available sometime this year.

I thought the last season was pretty much a waste and that they should
have ended the series after season 4, so I wouldn't sweat not being
able to get the last season just yet.

Old January 16th 04, 07:59 AM

lrulan wrote:

And, to boot, JMS loves cats.

I've never really watched the series (one of my friends is a huge
fan, so we've watched a few episodes together), but now I have to ask
this: were there ever any cats on the show? Just wondering.

Joyce
Old January 16th 04, 11:54 PM
Wandalala

Too funny, I was just reading a story today on craigslist petfo about how he
saved "Buddy" the little feral cat that was caught in a drain pipe. Very
touching story.

Old January 21st 04, 07:00 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

He is Joe Michael Stracynski (sp?), who is the creator and main writer of
one of the best sci-fi tv series ever conceived: BABYLON 5.

Yes, Babylon 5 was an excellent series. Well thought out, well written and good
in that not all aliens were humanoid :-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune