Another Mystery Solved

Old April 8th 04, 02:19 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Another Mystery Solved

http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

My little Mimi (RB) was a great physicist, always experimenting with
gravity, sending things flying off where they were, onto the floor.
If they were small things, she would flip them with a paw; if they
were big, like the telephone or computer keyboard, she would get
behind them and butt with her head.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old April 8th 04, 02:32 PM
Marina

"Kreisleriana" wrote

http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

My little Mimi (RB) was a great physicist, always experimenting with
gravity, sending things flying off where they were, onto the floor.
If they were small things, she would flip them with a paw; if they
were big, like the telephone or computer keyboard, she would get
behind them and butt with her head.

LOL! Frank is always rearranging things. Or rather, he can't stand having
anything moved, but insists that it be put back where it was.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 8th 04, 02:48 PM
Victor Martinez

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

So *that's* what Maya has been doing all along... I always thought she
was just testing gravity...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 8th 04, 04:02 PM
Karen

Amigo (RB) would go along and knock things off a table one. thing. at. a.
time. when he was hungry!

Karen

Old April 8th 04, 07:06 PM
Yoj

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://muttscomics.com/index.asp

My little Mimi (RB) was a great physicist, always experimenting with
gravity, sending things flying off where they were, onto the floor.
If they were small things, she would flip them with a paw; if they
were big, like the telephone or computer keyboard, she would get
behind them and butt with her head.

Theresa

Lindy apparently has a decorator gene. I had a selection of small
stuffed animals on top of a bookcase. Lindy would often jump up there
and knock all the animals onto the floor. Finally, I gave up and put
them somewhere else. To my knowledge, she hasn't jumped up there since.
Apparently she just didn't think the stuffed animals belonged there.
Now I have some of my Toastmasters speaking trophies up there, and she
doesn't bother them.

Joy

Old April 8th 04, 08:22 PM
lrulan

Jazz would get up on the bookshelf where video tapes were lined up and flip
them off the shelf one by one.

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

it's a mystery! Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 March 14th 04 11:39 PM
BW: Treadmill MotherShip Problem Solved, Maybe LONG Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 9 December 28th 03 01:00 PM
The mystery of Nikki's tail Marina Cat anecdotes 4 October 25th 03 05:38 PM
The Mystery of the Red Paws badwilson Cat anecdotes 55 October 15th 03 12:09 AM