Stinky

Old September 29th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Stinky

My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. He wanted to walk around anyway, and he staggered around
with me following him around. I don't want him to have any more nights like
that. So I will send him to the Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time
with him, then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).
He is all cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing
and combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for sharing
my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky has always made
friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 29th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is
labored, he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last
night with him peeing in my bed. He wanted to walk around anyway,
and he staggered around with me following him around. I don't want
him to have any more nights like that. So I will send him to the
Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time with him, then his
appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT). He is all
cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing and
combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for
sharing my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky
has always made friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

Oh Theresa, I'm so very sorry. Purrs for your broken heart.

Jill
Old September 29th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for
sharing my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky has
always made friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

I am so very sorry.
Old September 29th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Kreisleriana wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. He wanted to walk around anyway, and he staggered around
with me following him around. I don't want him to have any more nights like
that. So I will send him to the Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time
with him, then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).
He is all cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing
and combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for sharing
my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky has always made
friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

All mine are purring (and drooling) for your aching heart, and for
Stinky, whom they will meet when it's their turn at the bridge.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old September 29th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 29, 10:19*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. *His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. *He wanted to walk around anyway, and he staggered around
with me following him around. *I don't want him to have any more nights like
that. *So I will send him to the Bridge today. *I will spend some quiet time
with him, *then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).
He is all cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing
and combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for sharing
my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. *Stinky has always made
friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

What a; good, good day he will have with his mommy brushing and
combing him and sharing cuddle-sleep with him. Then he will go on to
other adventures, of which we can but dream. But he will wait
patiently for his mommy to join him, so the Big Dood can continue his
dedication and love.

I will tell the cats on rpcc, so they can purr him on his way.

--
Will in New Haven

Old September 29th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,

::snip::

Whatever your decision is will be the right one. Stinky
has had a full and loved life and you were the reason
why. God bless.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 29th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Kreisleriana wrote:
So I will send him to the Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time
with him, then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).

You're there and you've made the hardest decision for the best reasons but I
am sitting here, tears streaming down my face and wishing it didn't have to
be so!

We'll be thinking of you and sending purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 29th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_3_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. He wanted to walk around anyway, and he staggered around
with me following him around. I don't want him to have any more nights like
that. So I will send him to the Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time
with him, then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).
He is all cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing
and combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for sharing
my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky has always made
friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

{{{{{Hugs, Theresa, Stinky and Dante.}}}}}

Old September 29th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Kreisleriana wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of last night with him
peeing in my bed. He wanted to walk around anyway, and he staggered around
with me following him around. I don't want him to have any more nights like
that. So I will send him to the Bridge today. I will spend some quiet time
with him, then his appointment at the vet is for 4:30 this afternoon (EDT).
He is all cozy on my daybed right now, and I will do some serious brushing
and combing.

Thank you all so very much for all your purrs, and most of all, for sharing
my appreciation of this wonderful, special creature. Stinky has always made
friends easily, in cyber space as well as IRL.

"And you shall shortly know that lengthened breath
Is not the sweetest gift God sends his friend.
And that sometimes the sable pall of death
Conceals the greatest boon His Love can send..."
Mary Louise Riley Smith

This reminds me so much of the last hours I spent with Princess (Siamese
RB 16) It is eleven years and I still miss her sweetness. Sincere
condolences. MLB
Old September 29th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Theresa,

Am 29.09.2008 schrieb Kreisleriana:

My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend...So I will send him
to the Bridge today.

you made a hard, but good decision for Stinky's best. May you have
some peaceful last hours with him and may his journey to the Bridge be
safe and without pain.

Tons of purrs for Stinky's safe trip and to comfort your aching heart.
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge