For those who are sick of Bubbels...

Old November 25th 04, 12:52 PM
Nan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 03:05:44 GMT, wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

It's an evil kitty plot! You cannot win these games! LOL

That's not true. I won the second game ("Fight for Turf") every time
I played. The tic-tac-toe game (#3, Cat Connect) had more challenge,
so sometimes I won, other times I lost. I haven't yet won the
"Concentration" game (#4, Dance of the Tiles), but I can see that
it's *possible* to win, I'm just not good enough yet. (Btw, I call
it "Concentration" because there used to be a TV game show by that
name that was very similar.) On the other hand, I have no *idea* what
the object of the first game (Cat-a-Pong) is, or how to play. I'm
shooting the little ball, and suddenly it's "Game Over." Huh??

You have to move the paddle to catch the little ball and bounce it
back. If you can keep bouncing it back to clear all of the squares
you win.

Nan
Old November 25th 04, 06:33 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Nan had some very interesting things
to say about For those who are sick of Bubbels...:

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/
It's an evil kitty plot! You cannot win these games! LOL

That's not true. I won the second game ("Fight for Turf") every time
I played. The tic-tac-toe game (#3, Cat Connect) had more challenge,
so sometimes I won, other times I lost. I haven't yet won the
"Concentration" game (#4, Dance of the Tiles), but I can see that
it's *possible* to win, I'm just not good enough yet. (Btw, I call
it "Concentration" because there used to be a TV game show by that
name that was very similar.) On the other hand, I have no *idea* what
the object of the first game (Cat-a-Pong) is, or how to play. I'm
shooting the little ball, and suddenly it's "Game Over." Huh??

You have to move the paddle to catch the little ball and bounce it
back. If you can keep bouncing it back to clear all of the squares
you win.

Sounds like an old Atari game I loved called Breakout [Bubbels also
reminds me a bit of Breakout].

We had one of those big console TVs that sat on the floor [this was
early 1980s], and when I was playing Breakout or Space Invaders
[another favorite], I always got a lot more feline "help" than I
wanted [cats do not respond to "down in front" or "get out of the way"
under such conditions :-)].

Old November 25th 04, 06:47 PM
Pat

Also try ZUMA and POPPIT at http://games.yahoo.com

I can't find Poppit at games.yahoo.com - do yu have a direct link, or

does
it masquerade wit a different name?

It' been a while since I visited Yahoo Games so I checked and see they no
longer have Poppit. You can find it at www.pogo.com.

Old November 25th 04, 07:40 PM
Sherry

Sounds like an old Atari game I loved called Breakout [Bubbels also
reminds me a bit of Breakout].

Ooo!!! I LOVED Breakout! I was the all-time Breakout champion around here. DH
could never beat me. LOL, I'd forgotten about that game. (I was pretty good at
Circus, too; wasn't that a silly one?)

Sherry