WEH GOTTED SNO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 15th 12, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default WEH GOTTED SNO

On Mar 14, 7:25 am, Snowflake
TuTu, ize no howz yu feel. We had nasty windz last week, so ize slept on
top of meowmie. ize wanted to make sure she didnt blow awayz in da wind.

Snowflake

Hoomin note: every time a big gust came along Snowflake tensed up. She
was not at all happy that night and would not get off me. Poor baby.

On 03/13/2012 06:03 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Waow, ia n gwad weh r awh indoar Cats.
Weh gotted ubaowr tew inchz uf dat wite stuf wast nite.
Den et meltud, n nao et iz starting ugin.
Et is kolt en da Owt tew.
ai/weh feal bad n sad fur da homlus hoomins n catz n dogz wif noe
pwase
tew goh
Lufs, Mosey frum hiz/owr warm hoam.

An wez had does nasty wynds all dey. Iz du nott lyk wynd. TuTu-
-

Usses hadded da WINd monsturz sweeping awoun ar hous wif da
ukumpinnying cwashing an banging in da out.
An i awso gotted to see SNO froo da windo wast week wen usses wer onna
twip.
It muts be confoozing tu yoorsefl wen it iss snoing an da hoomins ar
shouting "wook att da snowfwakes, wookat da snowfwakes" an yoo ar
finking "yes peepl, I am heer an dere is onwy WUN ob me".
Hoomins ca be so weerd dey ar funny.
MeOwy

ai heer yew mai luff.
Hoominz kan beh weerd, fur shur .
Mosey

Dat wud be funny. Itz neffur snoed heer so ize not heerd dat yet. Ize
dont wanna muf to anyplace dat it snoz eifur.

Snowflake, da one an onli

No sno!! Well, I spose theer iz playces wif no sno, butted we dusnt live
inna wun uf them

Mosey: ai m gwad tew heer dat Snowflake. .

I feels it myne dooty tu inspek thu Out, an Meomiez notted gettin eny
fastur on hur feets, so effury now an then I manajes it, an I tell yu, itz
KOLD out theer, an jenerally snowy an icy tutu! An wen I wants in, thu door
iz klosed, altho she opins it fur me. evenchually. It takes a minute or tu
sumtymes. And she iz sayin furry rood anna unjustifyed stuff bout thu
intelljens uv cats wat thinks it mite be nise inna Out atted this time uv
thu yeer, spayshully wen it wuznt thu day befur, an too days befur that,
cold paws effury singul time.

--
Sam

Sam, da wetrhur chayngez awl da tyme. kold, sno, rain. etc.
But ai fink et wuzn't nise uf yer meomie tew sai rood fingz tew yew.
Weh NEBER goe OUT!!

Mosey

Weh gotted ise on usses Gramby Cat community 0 July 25th 11 02:02 PM
I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 10:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
Missy Gotted a Cat-bed Will in New Haven Cat community 4 July 20th 08 10:50 PM