Bruiser's first birthday

Old March 28th 04, 09:57 AM
John Biltz

Default Bruiser's first birthday

Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. He has
turned out to be quite the cat. Just seems like yesterday when he was
this tiny little thing who would climb up on me because he was afraid of
the grass. Now he's a big strapping fuzzy teenager with the biggest tail
in the neighborhood. Hard to imagine life without him. Bruiser is the
happiest cat I have ever seen. I mean he just always seems happy. Like
a puppy seems to be happy. He never seems to have those cat moods where
they go all mysterious and dour. He is perpetually cheerful. Although at
times it can wear on you he is a pleasure to have around. I am going to
give him what he really wants most, today all the tuna he wants.

Old March 28th 04, 10:50 AM
Jeanette

John Biltz wrote in message
Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. He has
turned out to be quite the cat. Just seems like yesterday when he was
this tiny little thing who would climb up on me because he was afraid of
the grass. Now he's a big strapping fuzzy teenager with the biggest tail
in the neighborhood. Hard to imagine life without him. Bruiser is the
happiest cat I have ever seen. I mean he just always seems happy. Like
a puppy seems to be happy. He never seems to have those cat moods where
they go all mysterious and dour. He is perpetually cheerful. Although at
times it can wear on you he is a pleasure to have around. I am going to
give him what he really wants most, today all the tuna he wants.

Congratulations to Bruiser.

Old March 28th 04, 01:53 PM
Marina

"John Biltz" wrote
Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. He has
turned out to be quite the cat. Just seems like yesterday when he was
this tiny little thing who would climb up on me because he was afraid of
the grass. Now he's a big strapping fuzzy teenager with the biggest tail
in the neighborhood. Hard to imagine life without him. Bruiser is the
happiest cat I have ever seen. I mean he just always seems happy. Like
a puppy seems to be happy. He never seems to have those cat moods where
they go all mysterious and dour. He is perpetually cheerful. Although at
times it can wear on you he is a pleasure to have around. I am going to
give him what he really wants most, today all the tuna he wants.

Aww, hoppy purrday to the big happy guy.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 28th 04, 02:37 PM
jmcquown

John Biltz wrote:
Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. He has
turned out to be quite the cat. Just seems like yesterday when he was
this tiny little thing who would climb up on me because he was afraid
of the grass. Now he's a big strapping fuzzy teenager with the
biggest tail in the neighborhood. Hard to imagine life without him.
Bruiser is the happiest cat I have ever seen. I mean he just always
seems happy. Like a puppy seems to be happy. He never seems to have
those cat moods where they go all mysterious and dour. He is
perpetually cheerful. Although at times it can wear on you he is a
pleasure to have around. I am going to give him what he really wants
most, today all the tuna he wants.

Happy birthday, Bruiser! Persia sends purrs and head butts and will
probably also swat you for liking tuna. But what the hey, it's your day!

Jill

Old March 28th 04, 02:48 PM
polonca12000

Have a great purr-day, Bruiser!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"John Biltz" wrote in message
> [...]
Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. snip

Old March 28th 04, 02:50 PM
lrulan

Happy Birthday, Bruiser. Your daddy loves you very much. Make him happy and
we hope you have many, many more birthdays to come.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 28th 04, 03:37 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy purrday Bruiser!
Hugo Katt and Elisabet

Old March 28th 04, 06:44 PM
Tanada

John Biltz wrote:

Since it is after midnight, Bruiser turned one year old today. He has
turned out to be quite the cat. Just seems like yesterday when he was
this tiny little thing who would climb up on me because he was afraid of
the grass. Now he's a big strapping fuzzy teenager with the biggest tail
in the neighborhood. Hard to imagine life without him. Bruiser is the
happiest cat I have ever seen. I mean he just always seems happy. Like
a puppy seems to be happy. He never seems to have those cat moods where
they go all mysterious and dour. He is perpetually cheerful. Although at
times it can wear on you he is a pleasure to have around. I am going to
give him what he really wants most, today all the tuna he wants.

WOO HOO!! Happy Purrday Bruiser!!

Happy purrday to you,
Happy purrday to you,
Happy purrday dear Bruiser,
Happy purrday to you....

May you get lots of treats, toys, and tuna (but not so much as to make
you sick)

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Old March 28th 04, 06:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:44:55 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

John Biltz wrote:

[...]

LOL! That's why we call them "Burp Days" around here.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)