I hate being trained

Old May 24th 04, 11:17 AM
Bridget

Default I hate being trained

By my reckoning, it is now 5:07 of the AM. Why, you might ask, is
Bridget up at such a FREAKING, INSANE hour? Well, it seems I am being
trained. Tony is no longer content being fed his canned food at
bedtime. Nooooooo. Now, it seems that some must show up in his dish at
5 in the morning also. If it is not forthcoming, he starts clearing
surface areas on my sewing table by the bed, walking on me, playing with
my hair, all manner of annoying things. Oh, close the bedroom door and
lock him out you say? Bwahahahahahaha.The goal here is to eventually
get back to sleep. A closed door is the biggest challenge in the world
to this cat. He will stay outside the door meowing (that cat has got to
have some Meezer in him some where loud doesn't begin to describe it -
banshee cries might come closer) and throw himself at the door. For
hours. If I thought I couldn't ignore him playing with my thread and
sewing stuff, I really can't ignore that. Even with the fan and air
conditioner on.

So, I get up to feed his sorry little butt so he will quit being
obnoxious and let me go back to sleep. And that, my dear friends is why
I am awake at this insane hour. And now, I am going to return to my bed
for the rest of my slumber. Shtupid cat.

Bridget

Old May 24th 04, 02:48 PM
Marina

"Bridget" wrote
By my reckoning, it is now 5:07 of the AM.

Tony has trained you well. Next time, he will wake you even earlier. Frank
is up to 4.30 am now, and I don't even reward him with food for waking me
up. I feed the cats at 7 sharp, but Frank is the eternal optimist.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 24th 04, 03:26 PM
Caroline S.

Dear, dear Marina. Frank doesn't wake you earlier for food. He does it
because he can!
-Caroline

"Bridget" wrote

Old May 24th 04, 05:28 PM
cati

say hello to every morning being early. Grizzy has been at this for months.
i tried feeding them as i went to bed but she still thinks if its light it
breakfast or time to play ball. As far as she is concerned it time to get
up.

Cati
ps if you find a solution let me know as sleep deprivation gets to you
eventually.

Old May 24th 04, 05:37 PM
Marina

"Caroline S." wrote
Dear, dear Marina. Frank doesn't wake you earlier for food. He does it
because he can!

LOL! You might have a point there, Caroline.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki