Moogie and The Moose

Old September 25th 03, 03:23 AM
Stacey

Default Moogie and The Moose

Have I mentioned that Moogie and The Moose play together now? We can't wait
till Moogie gets bigger and puts that d*g in her place! Here are some pics I
caught of the action... please pardon the messy house in the background!

http://tinyurl.com/okyc

#17-21 are the newest photos.

Later I picked up Moogie and found he was soaked! I couldn't figure out what
he got into until I realized that he was soaked in Moose Juice!!!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old September 25th 03, 06:11 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
Have I mentioned that Moogie and The Moose play together now? We can't

wait
till Moogie gets bigger and puts that d*g in her place! Here are some pics

caught of the action... please pardon the messy house in the background!

ROFL! Great pics, Stacey! Moogie really seems to have the Moose wrapped
around his paw.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 25th 03, 06:59 PM
LAL

"Stacey" wrote in message
Have I mentioned that Moogie and The Moose play together now? We can't

wait
till Moogie gets bigger and puts that d*g in her place! Here are some pics

caught of the action... please pardon the messy house in the background!

snip

OMG, what fabulous action shots!! I lurved the last one. Moogie's gonna
grow up to be a dentist.

LAL

Old September 25th 03, 08:38 PM
John Biltz

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:23:20 -0700, Stacey wrote
(in message ):

Great pictures! That last one is a killer. I think Moogie is going to
end up boss cat. There is an old saying, "Control the Moose and control
the house" OK, I made that up but I think its true.

Old September 25th 03, 10:13 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! I especially liked the last one (the dentist one) and the
kittensleep pics.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
Have I mentioned that Moogie and The Moose play together now? snip

Old September 26th 03, 01:19 AM
Hazel Az

This is a seriously cute kitten. That little cat of yours LOOKS like a
Moogie. Fortunately Spooky has immunized me against kitten fever for some
time.

Hazel Az

#17-21 are the newest photos.

Later I picked up Moogie and found he was soaked! I couldn't figure out

what
he got into until I realized that he was soaked in Moose Juice!!!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the

cats!

you should've posted a beverage warning with this one, Stacey!
Brenda
ps what messy house? looks just like mine...

#17-21 are the newest photos.

Later I picked up Moogie and found he was soaked! I couldn't figure out what
he got into until I realized that he was soaked in Moose Juice!!!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Great shots, especially the dentist one. They both look like
right characters.
Helen Wheels

#17-21 are the newest photos.

Later I picked up Moogie and found he was soaked! I couldn't figure out what
he got into until I realized that he was soaked in Moose Juice!!!!

Love them all, but especially the googly eyed Moose pic and the last
one where Moogie checks for cavities
Old September 27th 03, 03:43 AM
badwilson

That Moogie is one seriously cute kitten! I just loved the last one where
Moogie is checking the moose's mouth. What spunk!!!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: