Ruben going to the Bridge

Old May 12th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Ruben going to the Bridge

My fellow kittees, You might remember when Katrina came to New
Orleans, we (me, Antonio, William and Mollie Anne) went to stay with
our mom's sister. We met, thru the wall, her fine cat named Ruben,
who has Feline Aides. Well, Ruben has two leg bones that are rubbing
each other and one is trying to come thru the skin. His mom thinks he
will have to go to the Bridge on Monday. If you have some spare
purrs, would you do some for him and for his mom, whose heart is
hurting? That is what we will be doing on Monday. Thank you for your
consideration. Raphael, GCC, KWD and *PA*

Old May 12th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Our hearts hurt for you too! There are always anough Purrs for those who
need them. Piglet assumeing the meatloaf position and purring loudly while
Scooter D*G crosses her front paws and lays her head on them.
ps.com...

Old May 12th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Mine howze iz veri sad ta hear of diz, we willz all purr fur yourown
familiez hurtin heartz, Trudi fur her howze
ps.com...

Old May 12th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
ps.com...

Old May 13th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

My fellow kittees, You might remember when Katrina came to New
Orleans, we (me, Antonio, William and Mollie Anne) went to stay with
our mom's sister. We met, thru the wall, her fine cat named Ruben,
who has Feline Aides. Well, Ruben has two leg bones that are rubbing
each other and one is trying to come thru the skin. His mom thinks
he will have to go to the Bridge on Monday. If you have some spare
purrs, would you do some for him and for his mom, whose heart is
hurting? That is what we will be doing on Monday. Thank you for
your consideration. Raphael, GCC, KWD and *PA*

Purrrzzzzz goin owt tu Ruben an hiz sadsad meowmee...

Pit2nya and hur meowmee

Old May 13th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

We will purr furry hard fur Ruben, who is loved so much.

Lucy

wrote in message
ps.com...
My fellow kittees, You might remember when Katrina came to New
Orleans, we (me, Antonio, William and Mollie Anne) went to stay with
our mom's sister. We met, thru the wall, her fine cat named Ruben,
who has Feline Aides. Well, Ruben has two leg bones that are rubbing
each other and one is trying to come thru the skin. His mom thinks he
will have to go to the Bridge on Monday. If you have some spare
purrs, would you do some for him and for his mom, whose heart is
hurting? That is what we will be doing on Monday. Thank you for your
consideration. Raphael, GCC, KWD and *PA*

Charlie has gone to the Bridge [email protected] Cat anecdotes 14 June 12th 06 10:36 PM
Kona Gone To The Bridge cajunprincess Cat anecdotes 46 September 10th 05 09:05 PM
Kona Gone To The Bridge Kwaaaazeee Kaaaaatz Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 09:05 PM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM