Bitty Phat

Old August 24th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Bitty Phat

Yesterday I bought myself some nice new Baby Phat sneakers for 66% off
at the local discount outlet. I am very pleased to get these for a
reasonable price, and the rhinestone felines are delightful:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC02009.jpg

Of course, household opinion is that the shoes are not half as nice as
the box:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01974.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01985.jpg

Here you can clearly see Kumani flashing that brand name:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01989.jpg

And here's "Baby Fat" herself, the well padded Tyche:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01978.jpg

--Fil & 2 Sisters in da Hood

Old August 25th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Enfilade wrote:
Yesterday I bought myself some nice new Baby Phat sneakers for 66%
off at the local discount outlet. I am very pleased to get these for
a reasonable price, and the rhinestone felines are delightful:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC02009.jpg

How cute! I bought myself a new pair of gumboots for the island this
summer, and as usual, after I had emptied the box of unnecessary
fillings (the boots) and left the necessary fillings in (silk paper),
the cats enjoyed the new cat toy Meowmie bought. Enjoyed it to pieces:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0416.jpg

Old August 25th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

--

Miranda has a special talent for looking especially pleased with herself,
and more so in that picture than usual

Jo

Old August 25th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-24 15:22:32 -0500, Enfilade said:

Yesterday I bought myself some nice new Baby Phat sneakers for 66% off
at the local discount outlet. I am very pleased to get these for a
reasonable price, and the rhinestone felines are delightful:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC02009.jpg

Of course, household opinion is that the shoes are not half as nice as
the box:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01974.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01985.jpg

Here you can clearly see Kumani flashing that brand name:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01989.jpg

And here's "Baby Fat" herself, the well padded Tyche:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01978.jpg

--Fil & 2 Sisters in da Hood

Cats and boxes....glove and hand

Old August 26th 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

That is one self satisfied Mere.

--Fil

Old September 1st 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Enfilade wrote:
Yesterday I bought myself some nice new Baby Phat sneakers for 66% off
at the local discount outlet. I am very pleased to get these for a
reasonable price, and the rhinestone felines are delightful:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC02009.jpg

Of course, household opinion is that the shoes are not half as nice as
the box:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01974.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01985.jpg

Here you can clearly see Kumani flashing that brand name:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01989.jpg

And here's "Baby Fat" herself, the well padded Tyche:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC01978.jpg

--Fil & 2 Sisters in da Hood

Great sneakers, nice box, adorable kitties!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

THE BITTY IS IN!!!!!!! Cantate Cat anecdotes 12 July 7th 07 10:02 PM
One bitty has gone..... Mischief Cat anecdotes 22 July 11th 06 10:00 PM
Which Bitty Are You Enfilade Cat anecdotes 7 July 10th 06 05:55 AM
Bitty Clothes Enfilade Cat anecdotes 13 June 29th 06 08:26 PM
The Tao of Bitty Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 April 11th 06 05:19 AM