From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015

Old January 30th 15, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015

Well Ranger,
Iz Starr yer goggie OK?

Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.
Old January 30th 15, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur
asking.

Ranger
Old January 30th 15, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:33:33 AM UTC-5, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur
asking.

Happy dancin'

__
Squeakytoy and Samanfa

Old January 31st 15, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yay! Weze furry glad to heer dat. We haz nevver knowed ennee doggiez, but we knowz dat Starr iz furry impurrtint to yurown fambly, so we wantz herownself to be well.

Sundance and Rebecca
Old January 31st 15, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 1/30/2015 8:33 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur
asking.

Ranger

Happy to hear Starr is doing better.

Lucy lu for her house.
Old January 31st 15, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur
asking.

Ranger

Happy to hear Starr is doing better.

Lucy lu for her house.

Owr hous iz VERY gwad dat awl uff owr purrs wueked n dat Starr da Dogg iz
doing better nao. yeUP
Lufs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old January 31st 15, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Ranger MacDude" wrote in message
On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur
asking.

Ranger

Yaaay!
Good goggy, Starrr!