Anybody have a Ragdoll kitty?

Old December 9th 03, 05:21 PM
Mary

"Yngver" wrote in message

She sounds like a sweet cat. These stories always make me wonder who

would have
abandoned such a nice cat, and really glad she found a happy home.

You and me both! After declawing her! What kind of beasts are walking
around in human form these days, and why aren't they sucked into space
before they can get their hands on trusting little creatures? No
wonder I have been accused of preferring the company of animals to
that of humans!

Old December 9th 03, 05:28 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote in message
Your post solidifies the phrase, "You can't save them
all, but focus on the ones you did."
It keeps us sane, and keeps us trying.

Sherry, I will never forget two years ago, when I went to the shelter
where I found Cheeky. I don't know if it caught me at the wrong time,
or what, but all those sweet little creatures in cages lining the
walls, roaming the rooms, looking at me, some rubbing up against me
like "PICK ME!!" They just left me with this excruciating feeling of
helplessness. It was just before Christmas and I offered to pay the
adoption fee for any of my family and friends who would take one of
the cats. Not ONE person took me up on it. I don't understand it. Cats
are such joys, and you know there are not many families that would not
benefit from their company. So many people live alone, too. It's just
sad that the many who do don't know how cheaply they can have
wonderful company!