New Napping Spot

Old May 21st 05, 10:09 AM
O J

Default New Napping Spot

Hi All,

I just turned around to see what the pawing noise coming from behind
me was. I figured it was Lady Jane Grey since pawing things to make
noise in the middle of the night is one of her favorite pastimes.

I was right about which cat it was, but the thing she was pawing was
new. We just bought a used laptop and have it charging up. The heat
must have appealed to Janie as she was standing on the keys and pawing
at them. Now she's decided that lying down on the keyboard is a good
idea. It looks like she called up some program or other. I hope she
knows how to use it.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old May 21st 05, 04:50 PM
Melissa Houle

O J wrote in message
Hi All,

I just turned around to see what the pawing noise coming from behind
me was. I figured it was Lady Jane Grey since pawing things to make
noise in the middle of the night is one of her favorite pastimes.

I was right about which cat it was, but the thing she was pawing was
new. We just bought a used laptop and have it charging up. The heat
must have appealed to Janie as she was standing on the keys and pawing
at them. Now she's decided that lying down on the keyboard is a good
idea. It looks like she called up some program or other. I hope she
knows how to use it.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J

Maybe Lady Jane is dying to write her memoirs, OJ. =o)

Melissa