Bast**d cat trick

Old September 1st 12, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default Bast**d cat trick

Time for bed and I turn off the livingroom light and start closing
things up for the night. Check the front porch, no cats. Okay close the
door. No cats on back porch. I put the alarm on. I always like to do a
nose count to know where the 3 cats are. Cinnamon, Samwise but no Lucy
Lu. Back into the living room and turn on a light, No Lucy. She must be
upstairs.

Look around up stairs no Lucy. Try to check the bedroom without waking
up Peter, no Lucy. Back downstairs to find a flash light to check in all
the hiding spots. Turn off the alarm and check both porches, no Lucy.
Put alarm on. Take flashlight up stairs to look for Lucy. Go into
bedroom with hand over light on flash light to look under bed still
trying not to wake up Peter. No Lucy.

One more trip downstairs still looking for Lucy. Turn off alarm and
start calling for Lucy. Open front door to porch and there is Lucy
looking at me. I checked the porch twice and didn't see her. Next time
I'll go on the porch instead of looking from the door way. The porches
are inclosed so I know she wasn't outside.

A half hour past the time I wanted to get to bed.

Ann
Old September 1st 12, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

She probably just wanted to keep you up a little and exert her control ;-)
I've done the search for cats at bedtime many times (but mine can be out.)
I prefer to have Boyfie in overnight if possible because of foxes which
visit every night to see if I forgot to shut the chickens up.
Some people say foxes do not attack cats, but I know different. Some foxes
don't, some foxes do.