Wish me luck (OT)

Old August 27th 12, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Wish me luck (OT)

I may have mentioned the situation at work- the harrassment over moving me into an office where I don't want to go (long story) and the fact that after next year they will be cutting my wages by £200 a month because they've regraded us to save money although it now looks like some of us will keep our current grade admittedly with the responsibilities that used to be taken by a higher grade so we're all having to interview for our current jobs and then 8 of us will stay in our current grade alas if I were to do that (and the training on offer would propel me to a promotion very quickly) I would have to move into that office and the people in there have already told the boss they harrased the two previous "effing management spies" out and will do it again..

So my conclusion is I need another job and I don't really want to be a medical secretary again. Tomorrow I interview for an admin job that sounds really interesting so please have your owners purrs for me at 10am

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 27th 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

***

Good luck purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Constant change is here to stay.

Old August 27th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Lesley wrote:
[...]

I've got both Kotyo and Sweety purring tonight, and I'll get them to
purr tomorrow too. Good luck!

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old August 27th 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Lesley wrote:
[...]

Sending lots of good luck purrs.
--
Adrian

Old August 28th 12, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Sending good luck your way....

Old August 28th 12, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Thanks everyone- it went pretty well I think just waiting to hear

Old August 28th 12, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/27/2012 11:47 AM, Lesley wrote:
[...]

Best of luck on the new admin job interview. I know all too well what
it's like to work in a place where they make your life miserable.

Jill
Old August 28th 12, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

jmcquown wrote:

Best of luck on the new admin job interview. I know all too well what
it's like to work in a place where they make your life miserable.

Jill

Fortunately my "job hopping" was all done back when jobs were easy to
find. By the time the economy took its first downturn, I had found the
job where I remained for thirty years (until retirement). I really
sympathize with anyone who can't just quit a job they don't like and
step into another one with practically no delay, as was the case in my day.
Old August 29th 12, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Veyr bittersweet conclusion- I interviewed really well the feedback
was that I was "head and shoulders above the other applicants" and "if
we had decided to make an offer you would have got the job"

Alas halfway through talking about it afterwards the panel realised
they'd done a job description based on the post being suitable for a
medical secretary but it more suited someone with a biomedical
background so they didn't offer the job and will put it out again with
a different person specification

I suppose it's good to get such excellent feedback

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Wish me Luck (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 19 October 25th 08 01:40 AM
Please wish us luck....! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 23 April 3rd 06 04:33 AM
Wish me Luck! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 January 25th 06 08:34 AM
Please wish me luck...... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 14 June 16th 05 12:37 PM
Wish me luck. Don & Lisa Cat anecdotes 21 June 23rd 04 11:49 AM