Heidi

Old August 21st 03, 07:00 PM
bunny_baby

Default Heidi

Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting another
4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but I
know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

Old August 21st 03, 10:16 PM
Shirley

Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old August 21st 03, 10:25 PM
polonca12000

Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting

another
4 kittens to sort out. snip

Old August 21st 03, 10:47 PM
bunny_baby

"Shirley" wrote in message
Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
SNIP

Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and has
since been rehomed to a loving family.

Old August 21st 03, 11:22 PM
Brenda Watkins

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting

another
4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but

know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

purrs for Heidi to settle into her new home. Looking forward to hearing
about the kittens.
Brenda

Old August 21st 03, 11:25 PM
Shirley

"bunny_baby" wrote in message

"Shirley" wrote in message
Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
SNIP

Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and

has
since been rehomed to a loving family.

I know she has been rehomed along with rabbits, guinea pigs etc !

I'm surprised you are allowed to foster animals in your new flat,
wasn't that the reason you signed Piglet and the other animals over
to Feline Cat Rescue ?

Old August 22nd 03, 02:02 AM
Christine Burel

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting

another
4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but

know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

April, I sure enjoyed looking at all your animal photos! Thanks for posting
the link and welcome to rpca.
Christine and Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin &
Tucker (a rescue in progress)

Old August 22nd 03, 02:20 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:00:02 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
wrote:

Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting another
4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but I
know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

soothing purrs coming your way for the loss of Heidi, but am sure
she's better off for all your loving care. Hope this will work out to
be her onetruehome.

I have nothing but admiration for those of you who foster. Let us know
when the new kittens arrive and how the're doing, and I know I speak
for the rest of the group that we LOVE kitten pictures, so let us know
if you pst some.
Old August 22nd 03, 10:49 AM
bunny_baby

"Shirley" wrote in message
"bunny_baby" wrote in message

"Shirley" wrote in message
Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
SNIP

Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and

has
since been rehomed to a loving family.

I know she has been rehomed along with rabbits, guinea pigs etc !

I'm surprised you are allowed to foster animals in your new flat,
wasn't that the reason you signed Piglet and the other animals over
to Feline Cat Rescue ?
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

All of my animals live go to good homes Shirley and I live in a 2 bedroom
house with a large garden etc etc. Stop trying to make trouble.

Old August 22nd 03, 11:14 PM
Shirley

"bunny_baby" wrote in message

"Shirley" wrote in message
"bunny_baby" wrote in message

"Shirley" wrote in message
[...]

When Feline Cat Rescue collected the animals you informed them you
were going to live in a flat and no animals were allowed.
..
Your reply to my query about Piglet/Sammy implied you had rehomed her
and that is not true.

I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that Feline had
given considerable help to by taking animals they don't normally take
should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
kittens etc that they were fostering.