Mouse Hunt

Old February 21st 05, 02:59 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry I am sure she thinks she is doing what is best for you, some
hoomans are limited you know, soft is good about food but has some aversion
to giving us as much nip as we would like, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I am sorry, tell them you suffer from empty bowl anxiety like tiger,

when he
came here he really was starved and he can put on a grand show and he

can
get so upset his paws sweat, Miss Violette

We did that. Empty bowl anxiety is a very serious condition for us
kitties. But mom doesn't take it as seriously as she should and only
puts more food in the bowl twice a day!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 03:01 AM
Miss Violette

soft found one 35 miles away and that is as close as the regular pet store,
we live where there are no stores for 18 miles, Miss Violette, prowd boss of
some new cans
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
her wented to da wellnez site, www.wellness.com I thinkz anna did a

search
fur da store near uses, OEJ

That's a good idea. Did she find one?

Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 03:02 AM
Miss Violette

dat iz too bad itsa gud anna makez mine anna tigerz bellyz feelz betterer,
Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I iz partal to dat yogurty stuffz, Trudi

We never get yogurt. Mom doesn't buy it for herself and won't buy it
for us either!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 03:02 AM
Miss Violette

diz iz purbobly better fur yourown health ifin you duzint, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
itsa like big macs fur katz furry sayz, OEJ

We'd like to try that too, and mom won't get it for us!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 03:05 AM
Miss Violette

*pssst I think they are interested, but check I think one of them has a
girlkitty friend,* Miss Violette, happy her friend is flirting

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hek no, I am mutsh kewterer!

Sweetee AKA Pitoonya

Do you have a boykittyfriend?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Weeel, noooo, but I yam yung yet.

Pitoonya AKA Koy Kitty

That's true. And we're sure that some young, handsome boykitty will
think you're wonderful!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 09:23 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I goddit! awlovda flafurrz!!!
Meowmee feownd uh playze what karriez it!
Hur gotted me problee uh munff'z sooply, ate kanz!
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Pitoonya AKA Spoiled

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
derwuzint a searc box? OEJ outraged and behind because of slovenly
sekrateral dutiez
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Mine DummMeowmee wented dere an didunt fynd da playse tu poot zip code
91324!
Duh!
glares at mowmee
Pitoonya

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
her wented to da wellnez site, www.wellness.com I thinkz anna did a

search
fur da store near uses, OEJ
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
We likez alla da onez we haf tried 'ceptin da chicken anna

lobsterz,
dat one
iz juz ok not superduper lika sardine onez, OEJ

We've never had lobster food! Where did your mom get it?

Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 09:29 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Well, I wud azzume dat da wun wiff uh girlkittyfurrend wudunt be innerezted.
An I yam nottid shur I want more den uh frend, ur lotza frendz rite neow
yet,
I yam juzt uh tweenagur yet, an I hab bin liffink wiff mine kittymommee an
brudder an sisfur, so I yam nottid attawl woildlee.
Wuz I flurting? I did'nt kno dat.
Pitoonya, AKA Nyeef

Pitoonya

Old February 22nd 05, 12:42 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
dat iz too bad itsa gud anna makez mine anna tigerz bellyz feelz

betterer,
Trudi

Humans are so weird something about things that they eat. Do you have
any idea why they eat vegetables?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 22nd 05, 12:43 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?
Juzt enkatze yu duuu...

I gotz chikken, Beest an chikken, chikken an herrink (uh sawlty fish)?,
an turkee an sammon, sammon an trowt, ...diz getz bettererer an
bettererer....
awzo zardeenz wiff shrimpeez pluz krab, an lazt an problee bestest....
chikken an Lopsturz!!!

I had sum plane turkey furr luntsh tuday...an ate it, awl wun kwartur can
ful.

Pitoonya, tummy purring

Old February 22nd 05, 12:43 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
diz iz purbobly better fur yourown health ifin you duzint, OEJ

Maybe, but mom should let us decide that!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM