OT - New Account (KellyH)

Old July 17th 05, 01:04 AM
Snittens

Default OT - New Account (KellyH)

Hi,

Just letting you all know I'm posting under a new name and email account.
Old one was our own personal domain and I wasn't comfortable using it any
more. I'm not being a sock puppet or hiding or whatever.

-Kelly

Old July 17th 05, 01:11 AM
Mary

"Snittens" wrote in message
Hi,

Just letting you all know I'm posting under a new name and email account.
Old one was our own personal domain and I wasn't comfortable using it any
more. I'm not being a sock puppet or hiding or whatever.

-Kelly

Smart girl. I love "snittens!"

Old July 17th 05, 07:22 AM
whitershadeofpale

So what does that say about Kelly?
Open mouth insert foot?

woo haha
YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT CAN YOU. bwoo hahahaha!
Just blame it on turrets!

Old July 17th 05, 07:41 AM
whitershadeofpale

Snittens wrote:
Hi,

Just letting you all know I'm posting under a new name and email account.
Old one was our own personal domain and I wasn't comfortable using it any
more. I'm not being a sock puppet or hiding or whatever.

-Kelly

I think you're supposed to disconnect from the old name.
Instead of announcing the two are synonamous.

Course, someone would have to read this post to make that connection.

Kelly, Fear comes in all flavors and walks and sizes...

If this makes you feel better, then I don't fault you (I don't mean
that generally, but on here anyways)

At the same time, FEAR KNOCKED ON MY DOOR faith answered, and there
won't nobody there.

I might change hats sometimes, but underneath it all, I'm still big and
I'm still bad!

I'm not worried about the crazies!

You know the weirdo on the bus your mamma told you to never talk to?
I never seen a weirdo on a bus..hehehe

Everywhere I go, people BOW before me!

Tho I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no
evil
For I know how to get crazy like a black woman!

How many know what I'm talking about
Ya'll ain't hearing me

I ain't crazy...

I'm wound so tight, I feel sorry for anyone trying to break in on me.
It's goin be shame on em, it's goin be SHOCK and AWE, mostly shock!
Literally. (After I rob them) It's going to cost anyone to come in on
me.

Credit cards, social, I will pilfer all of it! After the mind #$%K

Old July 17th 05, 11:36 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:40:11 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
] wrote:

A very wise move! I've never understood people who
post using their first, middle, last, name. They think it makes
them the only ones that are truly "credible", for using their
full name. I tend to think that someone who is that stupid
has very little of value to say.

I don't use my middle name, but I have always used my real name. I
started that way when I was college and that was how our accounst
worked. By the time I left college, I had a website for my business,
so my name and info is already out there anyway.

So far, I've only had one problem. Some idiot wanted to buy something
I had listed on craigslist. He looked up my home page, called, got no
response, and just showed up unannouced. I'm a night owl, and it was
my day off, so I was sleeping in. I was rather surprised to hear that
there was somebody in the driveway waiting to buy something. Had it
been a work day, I would not have been home. I don't think it even
occurred to him that it was rude, and that I might have had plans for
somebody else to come. I did have another response to my ad that day.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old July 17th 05, 02:22 PM
Trish

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Snittens wrote:
[...]

lol you're nuts my friend!

Old July 17th 05, 04:25 PM
Mary

From: "Snittens"

Hi,

Just letting you all know I'm posting under a new name and email account.
Old one was our own personal domain and I wasn't comfortable using it any
more. I'm not being a sock puppet or hiding or whatever.

-Kelly

A very wise move! I've never understood people who
post using their first, middle, last, name. They think it makes
them the only ones that are truly "credible", for using their
full name. I tend to think that someone who is that stupid
has very little of value to say.
But WTF do I know, I'm just a "cowardly anonymous troll"
who, as one poster put it, "Is not even worth wasting a bullet
on". Which, of course, just validates my reasons for staying
relatively anonymous.
Lots of f**ked up people out there.

You bet. Can you even imagine how hard Cheryl, Lynnie, and
Megan have tried to dig up stuff on me?

Old July 17th 05, 04:26 PM
Mary

Snittens wrote:
[...]

Barry, honey, you ARE the weirdo on the bus. And I say that
with affection, really I do.