Purrs for Andy

Old July 8th 03, 07:55 AM
RBinCA

Default Purrs for Andy

My male cat Andy has been suffering with minor diarrhea since Saturday.
I took him to the vet today, they did a fecal exam and found nothing
amiss there. So they gave me Metronidazole to give him. They also told
me to put him strictly on dry food until the diarrhea goes away.
Apparently the meds are not he best tasting stuff as it took four wrap
up in the towel give him a bit of meds cycles to get 1 cc in him. I
don't think that the pill form would be any easier but he liquid form is
what I have. Anyhow that's more than I originally meant to say but it's
late. I am asking for purrs that his diarrhea clears up, and that the
meds go down easier.

Also purrs to all that need them. Take care everyone.

Rich

Old July 9th 03, 04:22 AM
LOL

RBinCA wrote in message news:IStOa.147203$Dr3.38392@fed1read02...
My male cat Andy has been suffering with minor diarrhea since Saturday.
I took him to the vet today, they did a fecal exam and found nothing
amiss there. So they gave me Metronidazole to give him. They also told
me to put him strictly on dry food until the diarrhea goes away.
Apparently the meds are not he best tasting stuff as it took four wrap
up in the towel give him a bit of meds cycles to get 1 cc in him. I
don't think that the pill form would be any easier but he liquid form is
what I have. Anyhow that's more than I originally meant to say but it's
late. I am asking for purrs that his diarrhea clears up, and that the
meds go down easier.

Also purrs to all that need them. Take care everyone.

Rich

Awww, purrs to Andy. I hope he feels better, and that medicine time
gets easier for both of you.
------
Krista