Dropping back in for a bit.

Old October 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

Default Dropping back in for a bit.

Hi Everyone,

I've been really busy with school and real life. I've been down loading
when and what I can and am thinking of you all. To all who need or want
them, I'm sending ;purrs and good thoughts. To those who are new here,
WELCOME! I'm Pam S. I am owned by Tanada (black and white Tuxedo) QC (gray
and brown Maine Coon mix), Merlin (white and tabby DSH), Pine Cone (tabby
and white DSH), SSG Huey ( white and orange tabby DSH), Sonya (gray and
white tuxedo) and Qui Gun Kit (black and white stinker) I am also owned by
a husband (Rob), son (Mike), daughter (Amanda) and Speedy the D-thing (aka
dog)

Rob is doing well. We were at the annual cancer camp yesterday and today.
We had fun, but I'm really tired. The theme was the Psycodelic 60s. You
can imagine the clothing we wore. Mike has a girl friend. Her name is Kim
and she is totally adorable. Rob says that I would say that about any
person willing to date our son. He loves Auto Body repair and I'm hoping
that he will decide to make it his career. Mandy and I are both doing well
in school. I've been out a lot more than I like due to allergies and Rob's
medical appointments, but Mandy has been pretty good about making it to her
classes.

Tanada has an UTI and is on medication for it. Merlin has a severe flea
allergy and is also on medication for it. It took a long time for me to
notice that he just wasn't right, and I feel so ashamed when I look at him
and see how much fur he's pulled out.

So, again Welcome newcomers, I love you all to you regulars and lurkers
everywhere, and hugs and purrs to everyone.

Pam S. who has had to write too many of these kind of messages already this
year.

Old October 1st 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

tanada wrote:
So, again Welcome newcomers, I love you all to you regulars and lurkers
everywhere, and hugs and purrs to everyone.

Hugs and purrs to you too! You are truly an inspiration to many of us,
keep on truckin!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 1st 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

Hey Pam, I know how you feel! I just can't keep any more, but love everyone
and wish them well regardless - you especially!

Yowie

Old October 1st 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Yowie" wrote in message
"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

So, again Welcome newcomers, I love you all to you regulars and lurkers
everywhere, and hugs and purrs to everyone.

Hey Pam, I know how you feel! I just can't keep any more, but love
everyone and wish them well regardless - you especially!

Yowie

Thank You, you're so sweet.

Pam S.

Old October 1st 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
tanada wrote:
So, again Welcome newcomers, I love you all to you regulars and lurkers
everywhere, and hugs and purrs to everyone.

Hugs and purrs to you too! You are truly an inspiration to many of us,
keep on truckin!

Thanks Victor. This group is often how I make it through the week.
Actually, I'm putting off what I should be doing, reading Thomas Wolf,
finding extra credit for African American History, and doing my math
assignment.

Pam S.

Old October 1st 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

tanada wrote:
So, again Welcome newcomers, I love you all to you regulars and
lurkers everywhere, and hugs and purrs to everyone.

Hugs and purrs to you too! You are truly an inspiration to many of
us, keep on truckin!

Thanks Victor. This group is often how I make it through the week.
Actually, I'm putting off what I should be doing, reading Thomas Wolf,
finding extra credit for African American History, and doing my math
assignment.

Pam S.

Real life can be such a nuisance. ;-) I'm glad you're OK.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old October 1st 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

tanada wrote:
[...]

We miss you Pam. It's always a treat when you're able to post. I'm so
glad Rob is doing good.
Sherry

Old October 2nd 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

*pounce tackle huggles*

Glad to hear Rob is doing well. A friend of ours is in a similar boat.
Three years ago they told his wife just a few months. Now the doctors
just toss up their hands and say "I don't know" she's done the
unexpected. I'm so thankful the people I love have managed to escape
the initial beliefs.

Old October 2nd 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanada wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the update, Pam.
We are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for Rob, Tanada and Merlin,
Polonca and Soncek

Back Online CatNipped Cat anecdotes 19 September 26th 05 02:01 PM
Decorating the Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 53 January 17th 05 11:59 PM
Crazy kitties (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 18 August 20th 04 04:20 AM
A Morning With Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 26 July 10th 04 12:43 AM