nurse caliban

Old February 11th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default nurse caliban

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:50:55 +0200, Marina wrote:

Irulan wrote:
Marina, glad to hear you came through the operation unscathed. Was it
for carpal tunnel syndrome? Also, please give Caliban extra skrtiches
from us for being such a good nurse.

yes, carpal tunnel and also trigger finger. skritches duly distributed -
mir also got some for not jumping and climbing meowmie all the time.

===========
I had CT surgery on my left hand. About the same time a neighbor had BOTH
hands done at the same time. Her Aunt took care of her for three weeks.
Best wishes for a fast recovery. MLB
Old February 11th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 11, 12:54*am, Marina wrote:
wrote:

I didn't notice that, either. After I saw this post, I went back to
look again, and still couldn't see her. I peered for a few minutes, and
then it was "Whoa!" Marina did say "mir is in the background". She's
really in the foreground, though!

but but... she's *behind* caliban.

She usually is.

Pam S.
Old February 12th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 11, 12:54 am, Marina wrote:

but but... she's *behind* caliban.

She usually is.

this is true. somehow, she always manages to blame caliban for everything.

Old February 12th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie W

On Feb 10, 1:10*pm, Marina wrote:
caliban has been such a sweetheart after my surgery. ... caliban gave the bruise after the catheter a thorough
sniffing and then kissed my boo-boo all better. aww. so cute.

every day, he gives my bandaged hand a good once-over especially my arm
just below the bandage .... he is pretty careful about not
hurting my arm, even when he is climbing all over me and wants to settle
on my chest.

... --

It appears that Caliban is taking good care of you, but I'll ask
Cinder and Rosie to send some backup purrs so he can have a break.
Annie, hoping you are all better soon
Old February 15th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:

caliban has been such a sweetheart after my surgery. i had a drip into
my left hand during the operation, and came away with a big bandage on
my hand after they had removed it. i took it off the following morning
at home, and caliban gave the bruise after the catheter a thorough
sniffing and then kissed my boo-boo all better. aww. so cute.

every day, he gives my bandaged hand a good once-over especially my arm
just below the bandage - there might be some residue of the disinfectant
there, since i can't wash this arm. he is pretty careful about not
hurting my arm, even when he is climbing all over me and wants to settle
on my chest.

here's a pic of caliban giving my bandage a dirty look. mir is in the
background.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0639.jpg

I'm relieved to hear you have found a purr-fect nurse in Caliban, Marina.
Best wishes and lots of healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there Marina Cat anecdotes 8 February 10th 08 10:21 PM
4 month old kit trying to nurse QuiltsWithCatFur Cat health & behaviour 1 February 24th 06 03:41 AM
4 month old still trying to nurse QuiltsWithCatFur Cat rescue 1 February 24th 06 02:42 AM
Nurse Waffles wafflycat Cat anecdotes 7 December 20th 05 04:22 PM
Let's try a nurse [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 April 8th 05 12:15 AM