Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 09:44 PM
Heather

Okey dokey, run along den. Yu boyz beehav yurselvz tu!

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette stares hard at Harri*
you may go and play until the calling of names, please behave yourself,

and
remember you are sitting with Tabatha and your Honorary brofur, Miss
Violette
Heather wrote in message
Well, Ize glad tu meet yu tu! Sutch a polite liddle gurl yu ar. Did yu

git
yur orkid?

Matthias, Maestro an Clyde kum bownding up frum hoo noze ware Boyz,

dis
iz Harri; say hello. Violette, Ize shur da boyz wuddnt mynd if Harri

joyned
dem. If itz okey dokey wif yu uv kowrs.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*a little orange girlcat starts twitching and almost jumps up and down

but
a quick glare from Violette and...*

Yez maam I iz harri anna I iz gladta meet yourownsef, Harri,
*lookz atta violette, and relaxes when shee sees Violette is approving
Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys tu meetchew!

An
hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur naym Harri?

Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu da boyz an

orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss

Violette
and
her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who looks around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and the
decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign next ta

mine
name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then signs

herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her long

name,
she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note

remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign

signs
her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow

you
put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l

makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette signed for

her.
Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling has

changed
just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is still you

and
your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to wash

her
paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit with her

two
'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty

petite
wite
wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna

rathur
frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch

dey
plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold

ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk

setting
up
da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee

linin
an
lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a

teer.
Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A

brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da
finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red

rose
an
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura,

an
hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

Old October 29th 04, 09:57 PM
Grudie Dutton has Brass Knuckles

[o/t] Ellzeena ...Of course Carol didn't want to *ping* Billie or some
other NONfeeder - Carol can only use Feeders-That-Preach-Ignore...

From: "Carol Shubert"

"I'd rather talk about celebrities" ~Carol Hypocrite, too angry to do as she
planned...

Hope you didn't mind

Because your "I'd rather talk about celebrities" lie sure didn't last very
long?

About my stalker:

A site devoted to Carol's nearly 10 years worth of stalking, hypocrisy, teeth
("teef") grinding, self-pity and wall bouncing:
http://internettrash.com/users/bathr...s/tactits.html

"Claim to be a victim. Do it a lot."

"Learn the troll's real identity and occupation. Then contact the troll's
employer, and tell the employer things to try and get them to fire the troll."

"Use words to make the troll sound like a mental case. Try 'dangerous',
'stalker', 'psychotic', 'psychopath'. With an employer you can try 'immature',
because even though it's a little mild, it shows a quality that will make the
employer doubt the troll's potential for advancement. Check with your shrink
for other good words."

"Write to any abuse site or abuse newsgroup you can find. Try to get one post
even mildly critical of the troll, and even if the same post fries you, ignore
that part and post the part critical of the troll wherever you can."

"If the abuse people don't get it, first argue with them, then if that doesn't
work, flame them."

"When you complain in any abuse site, if you're ignored, claim you received
tons of supportive email. You can't be challenged on this, because it's poor
nutiquette to post private email, unless it's troll email."

"Don't ignore the troll, no matter who tells you to."

sigh

"I'm finished...I'm through responding to them. Who bloody cares what THEY say,
think or do?" [Aug 8, 2003]

~*Carol*, the hypocrite..Ruined

http://keanuville.com/cemetery.html
http://keanuville.com/carotalk.html
http://internettrash.com/users/bathr.../teefprob.html
http://internettrash.com/users/bathr.../litlteef.html
http://internettrash.com/users/bathr...s/lesgals.html
http://internettrash.com/users/bathroomgirls/foots.html
Old October 29th 04, 09:57 PM

Old October 29th 04, 10:38 PM
Miss Violette

Heather wrote in message
[...]

scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note to

remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign signs

her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow

you
put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o

Old October 29th 04, 11:09 PM
ChildFree23

An elderly gray tortie, gray an white tabby, an ginger tabby
all step
out of the teleporter. Hobbes makes her way to the gestbuk
an presses
her paw carefully onto the next blank space. Buster an TC
then add
their pawprints to the guestbuk.

Hobbes, mine darling, shall we dance?

Capt. Midnight DOC

Old October 29th 04, 11:50 PM
Miss Violette

I guess I should take her orchid so she can have it later, Miss Violette,
remembering what it was like to be a kitten

Old October 30th 04, 12:00 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

*OEJ sees STT and starts to run up then catches herself and walks sedately
ofur to him*

There you are... big blush, OEJ

Oh, hi! Dere you are... I was SO anxious to see youz again! I din't fink
it possible, but you look even bootifuler than you did before. How do
you do dat?

Would you like to dance? I duzn't dance furry good, but I enjoy it
anyway. Specially wif mine girlkittyfriend!

STTom
giving OEJ a smooch