Da Gestbuk

Old October 29th 04, 03:52 PM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message

Ralphee; der yu ar! Ware did yu disappeer tu? Kissa lukz behynd Ralph

an
seez a dollee wif anoffur larj vaze ful uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an

gold
ribbinz O gud, Ize glad yu brot mor. Derz kwite a turnowt tunite.

Kissa, givvin Ralphee a big smoochee

I awlso brot diz. [Ralph reaches in a large velvet sack hidden behind
the vase and pulls out a picture of Laura in a delicate frame.] Ware
shud we put it?

Watta bewtiful pikshur uv Laura! Letz put it on dis liddle taybil. Kissa
setz abowt puttin a linin an lays cloth on da taybil an playsiz Laura's
pikshur onnit, along wif a krystil vays wif gold trim, howlding a single red
rose an a sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Clyde rushiz offur tu da taybil akkompaneed by Fred howlding a box Lukkit
wat weez got! Letz put dis on da taybil tu! Fred setz da box down an
gentlee reemoovz a silfur floot cays. He opinz it up, an der on da bloo
velvit lining lyz Laura's floot. O mine gudniss, it'z bewtiful! Furry
karefullee, Kissa putz da floot kays on da taybil neggst tu Laura's pikshur,
an wipez away a teer

Oh, ana, dis iz fur yew . . . [Ralph pulls out a corsage of white
orchids with yellow roses, all tied with blue and gold ribbons and waits
for another smoooooch.]

O Ralphee, dis iz gorgeus! Fangu! Kissa givz Ralphee a hewj hug anna
smootch Wud yu purrleez help mineself put it on?

Old October 29th 04, 03:56 PM
Heather

"ShortTail Tom" wrote in message
Tabitha, yu luk luvlee! Amelia, yur neklas iz bewtiful! Yu luk furry
hansum tunite Samuel.

Kissa, pawing a wite orkid wif a gold ribbin tu Tabitha an Amelia, an a

wite
orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin tu Samuel

Mouse Cat, Short Tail Tom, Ize dont beeleef Ize had da pleshur. Ize

Kissa
an dis iz mine wedwink Ralph de Ralph. Aa dis iz mine broffur Vinnie.

Kissa, pawing bof Mouse Cat an Short Tail Tom wite orkidz tied wif bloo
ribbinz

Hello, Kissa. I'z ShortTail Tom (STT). I lives across da street frum da
udder Highland kitties. I offishuly live wif da hoomin dat owns da
building dat Cleo and Amelia and Tabifa and Sammy live in, but I don't
like dere much so I spend a lot of time in CATS's house. Dere hoomins
feed me and leave toys and catnip out in da garden for me, and always
leave a box wif a nice soft towel in it for me to sleep in.

And dat udder kitty is Mouse Cat. He libs wif da hoomin dat CATS's Paw
used to work for. He's furry unusual - he's a male tortoise shell.

STTom

How furry nys tu meet bof uv yu! Ize so glad yu kaym! A male tortie; datz
furry unyewshual indeed! Yu bof luk so hansum tunite.

Kissa

Old October 29th 04, 04:10 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze knowz she is Vinne and Kissa. Youze done a wonderful job and weze
knowz shez is so proud of youze and is watching from the Bridge over youze.

Punkins & Puddi Cat wait their turnz and carefully sign theirz namez

Punkins, House of Tock
Puddi Cat, House of Tock

Another year gone by, so many friends here and up above..............

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 29th 04, 04:22 PM
Ray or Fran

Oh Buster, weze so happy to see youze and youze family. Weze weren't sure
youze could all make it. (Purring ....)

And Hobbes, weze agreez with you. Wouldn't it be wonderful if weze had a
Jellicle Ball when none of ourz friends made the trip to the Bridge.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"Arlene Stillwell" wrote in message
om...
An elderly gray tortie, gray an white tabby, an ginger tabby all step
out of the teleporter. Hobbes makes her way to the gestbuk an presses
her paw carefully onto the next blank space. Buster an TC then add
their pawprints to the guestbuk.

So many names this year.

Hobbes, sad

Old October 29th 04, 05:47 PM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message ...

8 snip
[Black cat turns to excited orange boy.]

Yew didn't kno hur, but Laura Ann Mihstol wuz ar sisfur. She left fur
the Bridj soon aftur I joyned da famlee. She wuz a furrry strong-minded
ladee cat ana Ralph ana ar mewma luffed hur furry much.

[Black cat signs the book with a florish before handing the pen to the
orange boy.]

Fredrick Tomo Spawn, House of David

Datz rite Clyde, Laura waz yur sisfur. She waz also mine hart an sowl.
Vinnie wiping away a teer She waz wun speshul laydeecat. Ize miss hur so
mutch. sniff sniff

Vinnie, pawing Fred an Clyde a wite orkid tied wif a bloo ribbin
Fangu, Vinnie. [Two young cats hug the older cat] Ralph haz told uz how much Laura luffed yew. Yew must bee a furry speshull cat tu haff capshured hur hart.
Fred & Clyde, accepting thier orchids solemnly

Clyde Albert Bokzachoklitz [after a nudge, he crosses owt Bokzachoklitz]
Gump

Clyde! Yur heer! ize bin lukkin fur yu! Letz go see wat der iz tu eet!

Matthias

Matthias! Wat shud we due furst? Race or eet or play or eet or . . .
Clyde, running around in circles

How bowt Ize rays yu tu da fut taybil. Weez kin eet den go play wif doze balloonz offur der!
Matthias, poynting tu a hewj bouquet uv bloo an gold balloonz

Old October 29th 04, 05:56 PM
Heather

Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry nys tu meetchew! An hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz yur naym Harri? Datz a
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo ribbinz tu da boyz an orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his ladycat, Miss Violette and

her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ, who looks around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment little miss harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table, pen, and the decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like ta sign next ta mine

name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date an then signs herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't like her long name, she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes a mental note to remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two 'scorts sign signs her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year but I will allow you to

put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book while harri very s l o w l y
makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss Violette signed for her. Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its spelling has changed just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that it is still you and your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds Harri to wash her paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to sit with her two

'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite wite

wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna rathur

frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose an

sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa