Fearsome Foursome Update (was Weeble's Mama)

Old May 19th 04, 10:21 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Minnie is the only one that actually 'collapsed' the bottle (Weeble used to
do that all the time), but the others have started alternating between
sucking, biting it and licking it - it's kinda funny, sorta goes like this
sucksucksuckbitebitebitelicklicklick repeat until belly is full and then a
gurgly burp!

They are eating a mush of canned Science Diet kitten food & baby food, with
a little KMR mixed it to make it a bit runnier.

And Meanie is a climber! Every time I go out there, I try to feed Minnie or
Moe first, since they're smaller, but Meanie always climbs up my leg and
tries to steal the bottle! And she's was the first one to purr! I think
she's going to be a lap-fungus

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

Minie - or Minnie as we've started to call her as she's smaller than the
others - actually suckled the bottle and got a humongus full belly - she

let
out a burp and fell asleep all most as soon as I set her down. Didn't

even
move when Meenie (or Meanie since she seems to be the 'boss'_ was

climbing
all over her and biting her ear!

Also, they're pooping in the litterbox now as well.

Awww. They just love their new foster mum. Are the other ones
suckling now as well?

Old May 19th 04, 10:53 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Perhaps I missed this, but does Weeble know his sibs have taken up
residence? How is he reacting to it all?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Old May 19th 04, 11:50 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Right now they're on the front porch, but he has smelled them on me, and
hissed and growled the first day until I showered & changed clothes before I
cuddled him - then he was his normal self.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

news

Old May 20th 04, 09:47 AM

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

it's kinda funny, sorta goes like this
sucksucksuckbitebitebitelicklicklick repeat until belly is full
and then a gurgly burp!

AWWWWWW!!

Meanie always climbs up my leg and tries to steal the bottle! And
she's was the first one to purr! I think she's going to be a lap-fungus

Sounds like she's going to be *your* lap-fungus.

Joyce

Old May 20th 04, 01:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:21:08 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Minnie is the only one that actually 'collapsed' the bottle (Weeble used to
do that all the time), but the others have started alternating between
sucking, biting it and licking it - it's kinda funny, sorta goes like this
sucksucksuckbitebitebitelicklicklick repeat until belly is full and then a
gurgly burp!

Kitty burps! Hee hee hee

Theresa