OT Need a smile

Old May 13th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT Need a smile

If this offends any of you I should apologize.

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain were
flying to a debate. Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You
know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills
out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of
the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his copilot,
"Such
big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and
make 156 million people very happy."

I'm voting for the Pilot!

Old May 13th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
If this offends any of you I should apologize.

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain
were
flying to a debate. Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You
know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills
out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out
of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his copilot,
"Such
big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window
and make 156 million people very happy."

I'm voting for the Pilot!

ROTFLMAOWTIME! Ain't that gawd's own truth! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 13th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Granby wrote:
If this offends any of you I should apologize.

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain were
flying to a debate. Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You
know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills
out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of
the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his copilot,
"Such
big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and
make 156 million people very happy."

I'm voting for the Pilot!

I'm inclined to agree with you! There WAS a time when a presidential
candidate was selected at his party's convention, not a year or more
beforehand! (Back then, pre-convention campaigning didn't require so
much money that only the very wealthy or those who've already sold-out
to special interests can reach the "finals" to receive the actual
nomination.)

Old May 17th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

See Kyla, I messed up too. I just thought it was cute guess I need to read
the rules again. Not that I will remember them for very long!!!
"hopitus" wrote in message
On May 12, 8:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

I loved this joke....heard it about a month ago~ For those of you who
think the
hopitus has no manners.....or values the FACs of rpca...I didn't post
it. No
religion, no politics...Hopitus complies. However....no reason
everybody else
should, LOL.

Old May 17th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey no problem.
wrote in message

On May 12, 8:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

should, LOL.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Granby - they're not "rules"! Just guidelines, that's all. I was
just
trying to point out that I do behave now and then...not diss you. The
Net is full of political jokes these days, and tv too, late at night.

Old May 18th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

hopitus wrote in
:

Hey, Granby - they're not "rules"! Just guidelines, that's all. I was
just
trying to point out that I do behave now and then...not diss you. The
Net is full of political jokes these days, and tv too, late at night.

Making fun of _all_ the candidates is not very political.

Old May 18th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

On May 12, 8:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

It's not just the net that's full of political jokes, our government's are
too. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 18th 08, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in

It's not just the net that's full of political jokes, our government's
are too. ;-)

Ha! That deserves a rim-shot but I don't know how to spell one.