Draft list ov Onorees

Old September 21st 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Draft list ov Onorees

Dis is a drafft coppee ov da nayms to bee calld as Onorees. I hope
dat nun haff bin missd but, pleeeze, iffn dere ar enny correkshuns or
addishuns, reeply to dis fred.

Mietze

Kitsu, House of Babcock
Casper, House of Baldwin
Chessie, House of Baldwin
Sassy, House of Baldwin
Scooter, House of Barnes
Hoover, House of Bart
Chester, House of Buzard
Calvin, House of Call
Callisto, House of Clark
Winnie, House of Coady
Chito, House of Corrales
Clyde Albert Gump, House of David
Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA
Holly, House of Ekern
Konrad, House of Fowler
Ms. Martha-Mound of The Fur Conspiracy
Daisy, House of Gilliat
Tabs, House of Gilliat
Burt, House of Gittel
Cricket, House of Gittel
Leify, House of Gittel
Lily, House of Gittel
Pixel, House of Glaser
Abigail, House of Golumb
Fluff-Buff, House ov Golumb
Emmy, House of Lamson
Red Wull, House of Major
Bear, House of McGuigan
Sith, House of Miller
Callie Sue, House of Moore
Mandy, House of Perkins
Cassie, House of Rankin
Sashi, House of Reich
BJ, House of Rennie
Kissa, House of Rennie
Maestro, House of Rennie
Maia, House of Rennie
Spirit, House of Scaldini
Sassy, House of Scott
Lilly Cat, House of Seufert
Inga, House of Stephens
Mutt, House of Waterman
Ebony, House of Weggeland
K.C., House of Weggeland
Pete, House of Weggeland
Tasha, House of Weggeland
Tutter, House of Weggeland
Miss Kitty, House of Whybrow
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 21st 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Betsy, House of Perkins, wuz gone befur I arrived heer, but hur Meomie
still misses hur.

An theer wuz that cat uv an unkown house, Satan, that I reminds meomie
uv cuz he wuz blak too. Hez bin atta brij a longlong time. I gess he'd
be wun uv thu unknown cats.

Sam

Old September 21st 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Betsy, House of Perkins wuz calld as a Onoree at da 2006 Jellicle
Ball, unless dat wuz a diffrint kitty.

Sins Satan wuz a purrticulur kitty, I fink hee shud bee Calld by
hisownselv. "House of Bastet" is a gud wun, lessn yu want sumfing
els.

Mietze

Old September 21st 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

The Clowder (South) wrote:
Betsy, House of Perkins wuz calld as a Onoree at da 2006 Jellicle
Ball, unless dat wuz a diffrint kitty.

Same cat. So she wuz called, that's fine.

Sins Satan wuz a purrticulur kitty, I fink hee shud bee Calld by
hisownselv. "House of Bastet" is a gud wun, lessn yu want sumfing
els.

Mietze

Yes. He dint have much of a home, so evun if we noo thu purropur name,
theers no point usin it.

Sam

Old September 21st 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:12:58 -0400, The Clowder (South)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Winnie, House of Coady

I think it's house of "Coan", not Coady; please double check it with
Bill R. aka "Will in New Haven" who was Winnie's secretary.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/21/2008 6:40:53 PM
Old September 22nd 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 21, 6:42 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:12:58 -0400, The Clowder (South)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Winnie, House of Coady

I think it's house of "Coan", not Coady; please double check it with
Bill R. aka "Will in New Haven" who was Winnie's secretary.

Uncl Bill useded da rong nam da firs tim beclaws ant Micki hadded TOO
differen husbins wiff almos identicacl nams. Shee uses "Coan," sew dat
wud be rite. Hee iz eezilee cornfused an has, on okhazun, gnot eefun
gnoticed dat a ladee had ENNY husbund.

--
WooToo, hoo memempurrs da gallant Winnie
Cuddleseep is speshul

Old September 22nd 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Mieze--I humblee rekwest the name ov my cuzzin be added to thuh
lissst:

Uma D*g House of Redinbo

She wuz a foster muvver to kitteez and other petz. Fangu.

Little Kitty

Old September 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Little Kitty wrote:

Mieze--I humblee rekwest the name ov my cuzzin be added to thuh
lissst:

Uma D*g House of Redinbo

She wuz a foster muvver to kitteez and other petz. Fangu.

Little Kitty

Frends ov kitties ar always Onored, yur cuzzin has bin addid.

(Nize to see yu, LK, an hihihi to yurmom.)

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Cheryl P." wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:
Betsy, House of Perkins wuz calld as a Onoree at da 2006 Jellicle
Ball, unless dat wuz a diffrint kitty.

Same cat. So she wuz called, that's fine.

No reesun yu cuddnt mayk a Tribyoot dis yeeer fur her, dat wud bee
nize.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Sep 21, 6:42 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:12:58 -0400, The Clowder (South)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Winnie, House of Coady

I think it's house of "Coan", not Coady; please double check it with
Bill R. aka "Will in New Haven" who was Winnie's secretary.

Uncl Bill useded da rong nam da firs tim beclaws ant Micki hadded TOO
differen husbins wiff almos identicacl nams. Shee uses "Coan," sew dat
wud be rite. Hee iz eezilee cornfused an has, on okhazun, gnot eefun
gnoticed dat a ladee had ENNY husbund.

Da correkshun has bin mayd, no problim atall.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Draft, Honoree Nayms for Jellicle Ball The Clowder Cat community 6 September 25th 07 06:14 AM
TOP LIST hymsbb Cat health & behaviour 0 March 27th 07 11:02 AM
Jellicl Ball Ajenda Furst Draft Arlene Knop Cat community 60 October 30th 04 05:35 PM
Furrst Draft ov Onoree Nayms Mietze Cat community 26 October 10th 03 02:48 AM