Christmas tree kitty fun

Old December 4th 03, 11:04 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

Joe Canuck quoth:
Wendy wrote:
So maybe I should set up the tree (fake), leave it up for a day, and then
decorate?

Ah, this is what they wait for. You to adorn the tree with what they
think are kitty toys. Then the real fun begins.

I grew up with a cat, so I've always known that ornaments that are
breakable go on the top branches, and wooden and other non-breakable
ornaments go on the lower branches. Every year there are a few that get
knocked down and replaced over and over and over and over....

Priscilla, whose third cat is having fun batting cough drops off the
dining table these days
Old December 5th 03, 12:26 AM
Sherry

So maybe I should set up the tree (fake), leave it up for a day, and then
decorate?

(pictures Boots having a LOT of time outs in the bathroom this Christmas
season)

Wendy

Yeah, cats just make Christmas trees more fun. Instead of decorating it once,
you get to decorate it every morning.

Sherry