"ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

Old December 18th 05, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

What with Xmas a week away, and all the shopping (especially online) I
am up to my butt in boxes and paper, at the moment. THey're
downstairs, they're upstairs. I was watching TV, and half-watching
Dante jump in and out of a shoe box, and rattle the paper around, when
Stinky came in, and it's so funny how I knew exactly what was going to
happen--and it happened just that way. Stinky saw and heard the
commotion, got that HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!! look, stalked over to
Dante-in-the-box, gave a mighty hiss and commenced the head-bops until
Dante took off.

Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 18th 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

You need to show her that ferret in a box video on StupidVideos.com

Old December 18th 05, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

What with Xmas a week away, and all the shopping (especially online) I
am up to my butt in boxes and paper, at the moment. THey're
downstairs, they're upstairs. I was watching TV, and half-watching
Dante jump in and out of a shoe box, and rattle the paper around, when
Stinky came in, and it's so funny how I knew exactly what was going to
happen--and it happened just that way. Stinky saw and heard the
commotion, got that HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!! look, stalked over to
Dante-in-the-box, gave a mighty hiss and commenced the head-bops until
Dante took off.

Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

LOL! I miss my box kitty Nikki! The kittens like boxes alright, but
they're not crazy about them like Nikki was. Whenever a box came into
the house, she could hardly wait for me to empty the contents so she
could get inside it and claim it for herself. Then she would defend it
fiercely againt invaders (Frank).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 18th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

What with Xmas a week away, and all the shopping (especially online) I
am up to my butt in boxes and paper, at the moment. THey're
downstairs, they're upstairs. I was watching TV, and half-watching
Dante jump in and out of a shoe box, and rattle the paper around, when
Stinky came in, and it's so funny how I knew exactly what was going to
happen--and it happened just that way. Stinky saw and heard the
commotion, got that HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!! look, stalked over to
Dante-in-the-box, gave a mighty hiss and commenced the head-bops until
Dante took off.

Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

Sorry, I had to laugh at the title of your post. My husband has a bumper
sticker on the back of his truck that says, "All your base are belong to
us".

In any case, isn't it FUN trying to wrap anything at this time of year? It
just isn't possible unless you do it privately, with a closed door.

kili

Old December 18th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
LOL! I miss my box kitty Nikki! The kittens like boxes alright, but
they're not crazy about them like Nikki was. Whenever a box came into
the house, she could hardly wait for me to empty the contents so she
could get inside it and claim it for herself. Then she would defend it
fiercely againt invaders (Frank).

I remember that! And no box was too small!

Sherry

Old December 18th 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat 17 Dec 2005 11:15:49p, Kreisleriana wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

What with Xmas a week away, and all the shopping (especially
online) I am up to my butt in boxes and paper, at the moment.
THey're downstairs, they're upstairs. I was watching TV, and
half-watching Dante jump in and out of a shoe box, and rattle
the paper around, when Stinky came in, and it's so funny how I
knew exactly what was going to happen--and it happened just that
way. Stinky saw and heard the commotion, got that HOW DARE YOU
SIR!!!!! look, stalked over to Dante-in-the-box, gave a mighty
hiss and commenced the head-bops until Dante took off.

Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I
saw that even after all these years of raising children, she
still didn't get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it!
ALL the boxes are his!!"

I got 4 dirty looks when I broke down all the boxes here to take
them out to the trash. Hey, they had several days of fun with them,
but when they start using them to ride down the stairs, time to go.

--
Cheryl
Old December 18th 05, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Takayuki wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

What you say?!

SOMEONE SET US UP THE SLAP

ALL YOUR BED ARE BELONG TO NOX

FOR GREAT JUSTICE TAKE OFF EVERY KIT

--Fil
remembers when this was making the rounds of my toy-collector board
and also remembers that the villain in the game's name is "Cats"

Old December 18th 05, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

I remember that! And no box was too small!

Nope. No box was too small.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 18th 05, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 18 Dec 2005 18:20:42 GMT, Cheryl
yodeled:

On Sat 17 Dec 2005 11:15:49p, Kreisleriana wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
) :

[...]

Hee hee! Mimi used to used them as "sleds"
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War