sniff

Old August 20th 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default sniff

OK, yes - it's a little... different... to give names to each Bubbels
color, and give them personalities. But I'm feeling just a tad *exposed*
for having shared that idiosyncrasy of mine and hear back absolutely
*nothing*. Was it just too bizarre for comment? Too dumb for words?

I don't know, I thought it was sort of funny...

Joyce, Oscar, Pat, Sue & the rest of the gang
Old August 20th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Heh, I thought it was cute but couldn't think of anything to reply. I
haven't been posting much, been busy working. I've actually been
getting paid to do some graphic design for my winery on my time off too,
so that's taken up some time.
But don't worry. We all still think you are suitably weird enough to be
part of this group ;-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old August 20th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message
OK, yes - it's a little... different... to give names to each Bubbels
color, and give them personalities. But I'm feeling just a tad *exposed*
for having shared that idiosyncrasy of mine and hear back absolutely
*nothing*. Was it just too bizarre for comment? Too dumb for words?

I didn't see the post of yours that mentioned that. What thread was it in?
(I have 6195 unread messages, and have given up hope of ever reading them
all). I must admit I find the dark blue ones annoying, always seem to turn
up in the most inconvenient spots. Still, I have won alot of games on dark
blue plus another colour. Except for orange. I"ve never won a game where
orange was one of the last two colours. I now specifically aim to eliminate
orange early, not that I'm superstitious about it or anything...

Yowie

Old August 20th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
OK, yes - it's a little... different... to give names to each Bubbels
color, and give them personalities. But I'm feeling just a tad *exposed*
for having shared that idiosyncrasy of mine and hear back absolutely
*nothing*. Was it just too bizarre for comment? Too dumb for words?

I don't know, I thought it was sort of funny...

I did read it and it amused me, thanks vm, it was funny and yes, bizarre. I
wish I could reply to every post I appreciate, I can't because I simply
don't have time. I try to read all the posts. I try and respond to purr
requests and more especially a recently RB kitty.
If I don't send a post in reply, I will have probably read it and have sent
silent purrs and lit a candle without mentioning it.
An awful lot of precious kitties have gone to RB just lately. I am almost
out of candles -(

Tweed

Old August 20th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

wrote in message
OK, yes - it's a little... different... to give names to each Bubbels
color, and give them personalities. But I'm feeling just a tad *exposed*
for having shared that idiosyncrasy of mine and hear back absolutely
*nothing*. Was it just too bizarre for comment? Too dumb for words?

I don't know, I thought it was sort of funny...

Sort of funny. Kind of out there. So what?

Until it became to uncomfortable to be there with my hearing loss (of course
I could hear the cars, I just couldn't hear anything else for days) we used
to go to the sprint car races. Charlie was pleased that I liked to go. I
don't much enjoy sports, spectator or otherwise. Until he realized I didn't
really much give a damn who won. I could kind of fake it if our friends car
was in the lead, but otherwise I just enjoyed watching the pretty little
cars drive around in circles very fast. Didn't care who was winning, who
was lapped, who was driving. Just liked to watch the pretty little cars.

We won't get into why I enjoy Vegas. Lets just say cards are too much like
work. I like watching little wheels spin too.

Jo