Fluffy back at TED's

Old December 23rd 08, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Yowie

Default Fluffy back at TED's

After what looked like a good recovery she suddenly started going downhill
again late last night.

I took her into TED's today and once again acting bright & perky and like
nothing was wrong. But this time he found a lump on her shoulder. He took a
needle of it and it turned out to be pus filled (which I guess is good news
compared to other forms of 'lump'). The vet said the lump could have been
there when she was last examined but so small no-one would have picked it,
or it could be new, he couldn't say. I certainly dont remember there being
anything obvious in the region even last night, and I thought I went over
her pretty thoroughly.

He took blood to do a panel and if the panel comes back OK, she'll be
getting surgery tomorrow AM to flush out the abcess, hopefully find its
cause, and to put in a drain before sewing it back up. If the blood work
comes out indicating that surgery is not advisable, being an old dog and
all, we may be looking at making a difficult decision on Christmas Eve.

*sigh*

You know what I'll be asking for, and know that you folks will be sending
them, so thankyou.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old December 23rd 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Yowie wrote:

[...]

Purrs fur all in your house and fur a good recovery. Maybe Aunti
Biotics can help?

Ryan, fur his house.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 23rd 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community, rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Amelia T Cat

You know what I'll be asking for, and know that you folks will be
sending them, so thankyou.

Yowie

All of us here in mid-Iowa will be sending purrs and prayers for Fluffy's
lump to be easily treated and for her health to be up to the demands of
the surgery.

Amelia T Cat
Old December 23rd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 23, 4:11*am, "Yowie" wrote:
[...]

Purrs coming from this house.

--
Will in New Haven.

Old December 23rd 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Of course purrs will be sent to Fluffy. It doesn't matter what species a
beloved one is, purrs and positive thoughts are always ready whenever
needed. May the TED find that the abcess can be safely removed and that you
won't be faced with the extremely sad and loving decision we all face at one
time or another.

Positive thoughts and many purrs from me and from Puddi.

Fran and Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Old December 23rd 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 4:11*am, "Yowie" wrote:
[...]

Purrs speeding on their way from Canada for Fluffy's abcess to be
taken care of and for a speedy recovery.

Heather and DaRennieKidz
Old December 24th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Purrrs for Fluffy to be okay., Yowie.
No more kitties or d*ggies going tew da Bridge right now.!!!
Love
Mosey and his meowmie Kyla

"Yowie"

Old December 24th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Purrs for Fluffy D*g.
Purr2nya & Antee Sylvia