Anti Kami, iz yoo dere?

Old October 16th 03, 12:49 AM
KS

Default Anti Kami, iz yoo dere?

Unca Cory wrote:

Iz alla mine Noo York frendz here?

"Staten Island ferry crashes at pier"

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast...ent/index.html

--- Onyx, hoo hopez hiz Noo York frendz dinnot haf a reezin tu be on dat
bote tudae...

Thanks for thinking of me. I don't use the S.I. Ferry.

Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old October 16th 03, 12:31 PM
JSmith4973

"Staten Island ferry crashes at pier"

-------------------
Boss anna hur furst Jermin Sheperd road dat ferry once. Dey dint like it much.
dat dawg waz naymed "Die Lorelei von der Rhine" (1960-1972)

Respekfully,

Lorelei von Bern IV
Security Chief
Old October 16th 03, 05:00 PM
Fred Williams

Unca Cory wrote:

Iz alla mine Noo York frendz here?

"Staten Island ferry crashes at pier"

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast...ent/index.html

--- Onyx, hoo hopez hiz Noo York frendz dinnot haf a reezin tu be on
dat bote tudae...

Same heer. We's just knowin dat sumpeoples were hurted or went tu da
bridge and whoever it wuz is a loss neffertheless. We hurd dat da
Kaptan wuz so sad he tried tru go tu da bridge hisownself, but wuz
stopped sumhow. Thank Bast fur that. It wudn't have helped any.
Poor New Yawk. They du seem tu get their share ov troubles.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old October 16th 03, 08:37 PM
KS

Thanks for thinking of me. I don't use the S.I. Ferry.

Kami

It'z gud yu iz hokay.

--- Onyx, giffin' wun uf hiz fayfurit Antis a hedbut...

Thank you Onyx. That was an awful tragedy.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old October 17th 03, 12:16 AM
KS

Unca Cory wrote:

Grandmeowmie wunnerz wy da bote dinnot sink. I fawt mebbee yu wuld noze.

--- Onyx

According to the reports, it's because the boat was damaged above the water
line.

Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Deer Anti Kami KS Cat community 6 October 20th 03 12:03 PM
Treebyute furr Anti Barbara Watson Sylvia M Cat community 3 October 12th 03 10:32 AM
For Anti Kami Carol Cat community 1 October 1st 03 11:12 PM