PURRZ!!!

Old August 24th 03, 05:54 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default PURRZ!!!

Meowmie sendz purrz anna good fots for Unca Ron to get da teechin job.
Meowmie was a musician too and she knows how important it is to do whatcha
luff!

You GO Unca Ron!!

Boogie da HarpurrCat

"Cory" wrote in message
t...
Az sum uf yu mite no, mineown Unca Ron (UB ~ My brother) iz a moozikal
jeanyus. Heez furryfurry talented. He pwayz Pie-anno anna V-ola (piano
and viola), whuteffur dem ar. Unca Ron haz had hiz shayr uf strugglez
effur sinze hee started liffin' on hiz own a liddle less den twenny yearz
ago. Tudae, Pawpa wuz tawkin' tu Unca Ron, an' I'z ohfurherd Unca Ron
tell Pawpa dat hee haz an innervyoo (interview) wif da local 2 year
skool/kollej up ware we lifz (Pawpa Cory lifz in Soufcentral Wiscatsin,
wyul I'z lif inna Norf Wudz wif Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw an' Unca Ron),
TU TEECH PIE-ANNO!!!!!

Unca Ron haz a bachlurz deegree inna Moozik, but haz held furrious
various offur jobz effur sinze gradyooatin' frum kollej, nun uf wich
haf infolfed moozik. Pawpa wunnerz attid tymez iffin dat'z wun uf da
reezinz dat Unca Ron gitz sew unhappy attid timez an' haz purroblemz...
kuz heez nottid duin' whut hee trooly lufz tu du.

BUTTID... iffin Unca Ron gitz dis job, he WULD be duin' sumfin' he REELY,
REELY, REELY lufz, an' it wuld be WUNNERFUL!!!

Purrz wuld be furry, furry, furry much apurrsheaytid. Fangu.

--- Onyx

(UB ~ I'm so hyper about this that I could frickin' spontaneously combust
any second...)

--
"What the catepillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a
butterfly." --- Richard Bach (ILLUSIONS: THE ADVENTURES OF A RELUCTANT

Old August 26th 03, 05:00 AM
Gabrielle

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum

Laura & Ralph, purrring tunefully

Old August 28th 03, 12:17 AM
Adam

BUTTID... iffin Unca Ron gitz dis job, he WULD be duin' sumfin' he REELY,
REELY, REELY lufz, an' it wuld be WUNNERFUL!!!

Purrz wuld be furry, furry, furry much apurrsheaytid. Fangu.

--- Onyx

I send my girthiest musical purrs, an a rekwest dat he play "Kitten on the
Keys"

Allegra