Boogie da HarpurrCat - 14 February 1989/ 29 May 2006

Old May 30th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Boogie da HarpurrCat - 14 February 1989/ 29 May 2006

We're so sorry to hear this news. I am sending word ahead to my
daughter Nita to have a good welcome for Booger at the Rainbow Bridge,
and the residents of the House of Lawson and Medina are all purring for
Booger to have a safe and peaceful rest.

Mina, Nita (RB), Lilith, Kyouju, Ariel and Eddie

Old May 30th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Weze all purring hard fur Boogie's trip to the RB to be ez, and dat da
hole in da harts of da hoomins to heal. Weze will all miss you, Boogie.

Snowflake, Frieda, Booker and Chappie

Boogie's Mom wrote:

Kitty Friends,

Sadly, I must inform you that my sweet boycat, Booger, was helped to the
Rainbow Bridge this morning. His condition had worsened overnight and we
knew what he had known the day before, that it was time to give him over to
Bast. His passing was gentle and quick as I held him in my arms. His Paw
was close by, gently stroking his back.

He joins the other cats of my house who have gone before him, BG, Killer,
Junior, and Cauda. Booger took on many responsibilities in the care and
management of two humans. He was the official food inspector, monitoring
every bite that was consumed in the vicinity, assuring that only the best
was served. He also supervised human hygiene (shower supervisor) and human
creative activities (embroidery critic and knitting instructor). He was
also a talented teacher, tutoring his mom through her undergraduate degree
and encouraging her to start grad school. A computer expert, his last and
greatest achievement was in helping his mom get her wireless router set up
and working.

Booger was a member of this community for many years, joining when it was
still RPC and MeowChat was the order of the day. Although he didn't say
much, he fell for and winked the lovely Ms Kitty Schottland. They spent
many happy hours cuddled together in a patch of sunshine.

We will miss him dreadfully, but are grateful for the time we shared with
Booger. We would also like to thank you for all your kindnesses and purrs
over the years.

Anne, Mom to Booger, the HarpurrCat, VC, TCC, RB, House of Bedford

Old May 30th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

sigh
Yes Sundance, dat iz uh kynd an thotful ideer.
I mayde sum chopt liffur, an we hab sum krakerz tu put it on.
Mine mournink kote iz da rite apairal.
--
Pitö.önya

[Sundance wipes away a small tear.]

Dis iz so furry sad. Pit2nya, wud yoo like to go wif me to see if we kan
kumfurt Kitty Schottland?

Sundance

Old May 31st 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[A fluffy dark tortie jumps into her teleporter to be with her
mother-in-paw during this time of need.]

Knowing that Boogie was an Irish kitty winkwinked to a Jewish kitty,
Auntie Shado, would you like to sit shiva, have an Irish wake, or both?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses' Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Old May 31st 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you, Cinder. Although I miss him terribly, and will for quite a
while, your sweet purrs help a lot.

Anne, Mom to Boogie (RB)

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:24:22 -0400, "Boogie's Mom"
wrote:

obit gently shredded

Purrs to you, yourownself.

Cinder

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old May 31st 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you, sweetheart. Yes, Boogie's trip was gentle and painless and I
miss him desparately right now. Your generous purrs help a lot!

Anne, Boogie's mom
"Rebecca" wrote in message
. net...
[Tears falling from her eye, Rebecca purrs her hardest, hoping that
Boogie's trip to the Rainbow Bridge will be easy, and that his humans'
hearts won't take too long to heal.]

Rebecca

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Kitty Friends,

Sadly, I must inform you that my sweet boycat, Booger, was helped to the

sad news gently snipped

Anne, Mom to Booger, the HarpurrCat, VC, TCC, RB, House of Bedford

Old May 31st 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you for your kind message, Dan. It's so hard to let them go. Thanks
to the Highland Kitties, too, for their generous purrs.

Anne, Boogie's Mom
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:24:22 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Kitty Friends,

Sadly, I must inform you that my sweet boycat, Booger, was helped to the
Rainbow Bridge this morning. His condition had worsened overnight and we
knew what he had known the day before, that it was time to give him over
Bast. His passing was gentle and quick as I held him in my arms. His
Paw
was close by, gently stroking his back.

We are all so very, very sorry. The kitties are so sad that they asked me
to post for them.

You have our purrs, and we will light a candle this evening to guide
Boogie on his journey to the Bridge. Thank you for give him a happy,
comfortable life.

Dan
for the Highland Kitties

Old June 1st 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Misty eyed Meowmie looks up to see the twinkle of Boogie's teleporter. A
lovely dark tortie bounds out and comes to a stop in front of the rocking
chair]

Hello dear. Thank you for coming. Would you mind sitting with me for a
while? I've got some treats if you're interested, and frankly, I could use
a kittyhug.

I know that Boogie would want to honor your Jewish traditions even though he
was a Pagan kitty. How would it be if we sit shiva till his ashes are
returned, then we could have a bit of a wake. You know he would want us to
have good party with plenty of nip.

Anne, Mom to Boogie (RB)

ink.net...

Old June 1st 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you, Fred. Your comforting purrs and thoughts are a great comfort. I
miss him so much!

Anne, Boogie's (RB) Mom
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
newsan.2006.05.29.17.06.42.845678@fredwilliamsSP OOF.ca...
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:24:22 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Kitty Friends,

Our hearts and purrayers are with you and with Booger's spirit. He was
lucky to have had such wonderful hoomans to serve him and we know you feel
privileged to have him in your life. May we all meet again some day in a
better place. I'll look forward to it.

--
Fred.

Old June 1st 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mme. Anias and Sonam,

Thank you so much for your kind, caring thoughts, it really means a lot.
Sonam, I hope you're on the mend. I know that Anais is taking good care of
you.

Sincerely,
Anne, Boogie's (RB) Mom

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:24:22 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

Kitty Friends,

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, an purr dat Boogie haz a gennle trip
offur da bridge; an we sends owr condolences to da hoomans, hopink dat
dere hertz will heel...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs