Rebounding Roxie

Old June 20th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebounding Roxie

Louie brought home a nice hunk of Deli Pig the other day, cut up some for
Roxie and gave it to her with a generous scoop of crunchy food. Boy, did she
tear into it! Ham and Hills both were torn into like the victims of a
sabertooth cat after a long fast. It was the first time we didn't have to
chase her to feed her, or do weird things with her dish like put it up high
above our heads. She got to eat with her little siblings, and was happier
than a hog in a waller.

It was the beginning of the recovery. Later that evening she got up on her
cabinet without being lifted; next morning she was on the refrigerator--HER
place--and was trilling and rubbing every last bit of its perimeter,
reminding everyone that she owns it. And this morning she went to the bedroom
for some quiet Daddy Time for the first time in weeks. I'm so glad my little
ham fiend is herself again!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 21st 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-20, Baha via CatKB.com penned:
first time in weeks. I'm so glad my little ham fiend is herself
again!

Nice!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 21st 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
It was the beginning of the recovery. Later that evening she got up on her
cabinet without being lifted; next morning she was on the refrigerator--HER
place--and was trilling and rubbing every last bit of its perimeter,
reminding everyone that she owns it. And this morning she went to the bedroom
for some quiet Daddy Time for the first time in weeks. I'm so glad my little
ham fiend is herself again!

That is wonderful news.

Old June 21st 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:

It was the beginning of the recovery. Later that evening she got up on her
cabinet without being lifted; next morning she was on the refrigerator--HER
place--and was trilling and rubbing every last bit of its perimeter,
reminding everyone that she owns it. And this morning she went to the bedroom
for some quiet Daddy Time for the first time in weeks. I'm so glad my little
ham fiend is herself again!

That's great news. Thank goodness for Pork.

Pam S.
Old June 21st 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
[...]

Way to go, Roxie! So happy you're feeling better.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Revenge of Roxie Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 2 June 16th 06 12:59 AM
Why is my Roxie marking? Singh Cat anecdotes 5 September 18th 05 06:41 PM
Iron Roxie Singh Cat anecdotes 3 March 30th 05 12:23 AM
The Talented Roxie Singh Cat anecdotes 3 January 30th 05 05:37 PM
Roxie on Patrol Singh Cat anecdotes 39 October 21st 04 02:06 PM