Mosey Update

Old February 9th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey Update

First of all, thank you all for your prayers and Purrs, I know they helped.
We took poor Mosey in at 2 pm today, the Dr examined him, I gave him a stool
sample (had some blood in it) , no worms, but poor Mosey had to have 3 of
his fangs removed, his gums were bloody, and he was miserable. So they put
him under, removed his 2 upper fangs and 1 lower fang and cleaned his teeth.
He's spending the night with 2 d*gs for company, small ones, but I called
the vet and he assured me Mosey won't be freaked out.
We'll be picking Mosey up early tomorrow afternoon (Sat) after we go to a
Valentine's Brunch at the Clubhouse in our 55+ age trailer park.
Poor Mosey's gums were bleeding and his breath was bad, but they don't think
there's any kidney damage. I will be watching him closely for a few days.
I miss my FuzzFace. But I thank God it's not worse. He's our kid, you
know.
I'll keep you posted about his progress.
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 9th 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That doesn't sound like much fun for Mosey, but it sounds as though it could
have been a lot worse. Lindy has had several teeth out, and she recovered
quickly and eats just fine. I'm betting Mosey will do the same.

Joy

Old February 9th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 21:53:01 -0800, "Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

purrs that he recovers and is home soon.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Old February 9th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 8, 9:53*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
First of all, thank you all for your prayers and Purrs, I know they helped..
We took poor Mosey in at 2 pm today,

Poor Mosey- but he'll feel better now he's had his teeth sorted out
and I am very glad it is not worse

Enjoy the brunch!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 10th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Joy" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Hi Joy,
Mosey is home and happy, I just put up a post about it
Thank you

Ky;a

Old February 10th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Steve Touchstone"
purrs that he recovers and is home soon.

Thanks, Steve, he's recovered fine and is home after an overnight stay.
Thank you for the purrs, they really work.
HUG
Kyla

Old February 10th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Lesley"
On Feb 8, 9:53 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
First of all, thank you all for your prayers and Purrs, I know they
helped.
We took poor Mosey in at 2 pm today,

Poor Mosey- but he'll feel better now he's had his teeth sorted out
and I am very glad it is not worse

Mosey is feeling his oats, so to speak..LOL. We took in a 'sample' and he
has no worms, but they did his teeth and he's home now and happy
I put up a post about it.

Enjoy the brunch!

It was so-so..only about 20 people showed up, and frankly, the people here
aren't very friendly.
Oh well.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kyla
--Mosey, Pookie, Pipps & Sqweex

Old February 14th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kyla =^..^= wrote:

First of all, thank you all for your prayers and Purrs, I know they helped.
We took poor Mosey in at 2 pm today, the Dr examined him, I gave him a stool
sample (had some blood in it) , no worms, but poor Mosey had to have 3 of
his fangs removed, his gums were bloody, and he was miserable. So they put
him under, removed his 2 upper fangs and 1 lower fang and cleaned his teeth.

snip
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

Lots and lots of healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 16th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"polonca12000"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:

First of all, thank you all for your prayers and Purrs, I know they
helped.
We took poor Mosey in at 2 pm today, the Dr examined him, I gave him a
stool sample (had some blood in it) , no worms, but poor Mosey had to
have 3 of his fangs removed, his gums were bloody, and he was miserable.
So they put him under, removed his 2 upper fangs and 1 lower fang and
cleaned his teeth.

snip
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

Lots and lots of healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Oh, thank you
Mosey's feeling alot better but he still has to take the nasty antibiotix
...for a couple more days.
Purrs are VERY healing/
HUG
Kyla