OT - Maybe going home tomorrow

Old October 27th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default OT - Maybe going home tomorrow

It looks like I may be going home tomorrow, after attaching the hospital's
vacuum cleaner directly to my wallet.

So please send purrs that:

1 - I do get to go home
2 - I survive this rape of my savings
3 - I somehow manage to get all this organized

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old October 27th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

It looks like I may be going home tomorrow, after attaching the hospital's
vacuum cleaner directly to my wallet.

So please send purrs that:

1 - I do get to go home
2 - I survive this rape of my savings
3 - I somehow manage to get all this organized

I so wish you had that UK health service, Mark.
Had it been me I'd be going home with nothing to pay.
7 eyes ops, nothing to pay.
Ovarian cancer and all the tests involved, nothing to pay. Operation for
it, nothing to pay,
Two hernia ops through not been stitched up properly, nothing to pay.

Purrs sent

Tweed

Old October 27th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

It looks like I may be going home tomorrow, after attaching the
hospital's
vacuum cleaner directly to my wallet.

So please send purrs that:

1 - I do get to go home
2 - I survive this rape of my savings
3 - I somehow manage to get all this organized

Any chance the doctor who dismissed your symptoms earlier, when they
could have been treated at home, works for that hospital?

Jo

Old October 27th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way. I know you'll feel better once you get home. Just
don't try to do too much too soon. Going home from the hospital is
incredibly exhausting, not to mention what you've been through already.

--

Joy

There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the
bite out of being alone. - Louis J. Camuti

Old October 27th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

great news, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 27th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Jofirey wrote:
Any chance the doctor who dismissed your symptoms earlier, when they
could have been treated at home, works for that hospital?

Nope. She works at the community clinic.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old October 27th 09, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
It looks like I may be going home tomorrow, after attaching the hospital's
vacuum cleaner directly to my wallet.

So please send purrs that:

1 - I do get to go home
2 - I survive this rape of my savings
3 - I somehow manage to get all this organized

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It's great that you're going home.

I've heard that sometimes US hospitals negotiate the amount of their
charges.

--
Cheryl
Old October 27th 09, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
It looks like I may be going home tomorrow, after attaching the
hospital's vacuum cleaner directly to my wallet.

So please send purrs that:

1 - I do get to go home
2 - I survive this rape of my savings
3 - I somehow manage to get all this organized

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Triple purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart