A new 'favourite spot'

Old July 21st 05, 02:32 AM
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default A new 'favourite spot'

The girls found themselves a new 'favourite spot' today... John's
laptop came packed in a huge box and I stacked it in the corner of the
spare room for want of any better storage spot. The girls sniffed
around it, and last night they got brave enough to jump up on top of
it. They discovered that it was sturdy enough to hold their weight, so
they took it in turns - and then today they jumped up there together
and sprawled in their 'kitty hammock'. The box is getting a little
dented, but I think they like it that way.
This photo and the next half-dozen in the album...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00436610cYKeiI

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old July 21st 05, 02:34 AM
CatNipped

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
The girls found themselves a new 'favourite spot' today... John's
laptop came packed in a huge box and I stacked it in the corner of the
spare room for want of any better storage spot. The girls sniffed
around it, and last night they got brave enough to jump up on top of
it. They discovered that it was sturdy enough to hold their weight, so
they took it in turns - and then today they jumped up there together
and sprawled in their 'kitty hammock'. The box is getting a little
dented, but I think they like it that way.
This photo and the next half-dozen in the album...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00436610cYKeiI

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Ohmygawd - how precious!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 21st 05, 03:14 AM
Julie Cook

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
The girls found themselves a new 'favourite spot' today... John's
laptop came packed in a huge box and I stacked it in the corner of the
spare room for want of any better storage spot. The girls sniffed
around it, and last night they got brave enough to jump up on top of
it. They discovered that it was sturdy enough to hold their weight, so
they took it in turns - and then today they jumped up there together
and sprawled in their 'kitty hammock'. The box is getting a little
dented, but I think they like it that way.
This photo and the next half-dozen in the album...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00436610cYKeiI

Awwww, I love the pictures of the two of them curled around each other.
They have really grown up!

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old July 21st 05, 06:58 AM
Melissa Houle

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in message
The girls found themselves a new 'favourite spot' today... John's
laptop came packed in a huge box and I stacked it in the corner of the
spare room for want of any better storage spot. The girls sniffed
around it, and last night they got brave enough to jump up on top of
it. They discovered that it was sturdy enough to hold their weight, so
they took it in turns - and then today they jumped up there together
and sprawled in their 'kitty hammock'. The box is getting a little
dented, but I think they like it that way.
This photo and the next half-dozen in the album...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00436610cYKeiI

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com

Of course, that way, they've got a perfect cat-sized, cat shaped dent to
make their own. =o)

Lovely pics of Silly and Scouty, thanks!

Melissa

Old July 21st 05, 03:23 PM
Irulan

awwwwwwwww