Kitten Found Sealed Inside Plastic Bag

Old July 4th 03, 05:35 AM
Cat Protector

Default Kitten Found Sealed Inside Plastic Bag

I hope they find the ******* that did this! This is truly a sad story.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/K....53496bd6.html

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old July 4th 03, 05:46 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article Yr7Na.143993$Dr3.42239@fed1read02, Cat Protector at
wrote on 7/3/03 11:35 PM:

I hope they find the ******* that did this! This is truly a sad story.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/K....53496bd6.html

Apalling. I'm so glad he's ok.

Karen

Old July 4th 03, 05:46 AM
Karen Chuplis

Old July 4th 03, 07:17 PM
Outsider

Karen Chuplis wrote in
:

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:35:08 -0700

I hope they find the ******* that did this! This is truly a sad story.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/K....53496bd6.html

I have to register to read a story that will upset me?!!

Old July 4th 03, 07:17 PM
Outsider

Karen Chuplis wrote in
:

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:35:08 -0700

Old July 4th 03, 11:47 PM
Caliban

I too was not going to register and read this until another poster noted
that the news is good. The kitten is fine and will be up for adoption soon,
and money has been put up for information to find the bum who did this. This
appears to have happened in Phoenix, Arizona.

Kitten names? Zip-Lock? Baggie? Twistie?

Kudos to the pup and woman who found the kitten. There is a photo of said
kitten at the site...

An excerpt for those who don't want to register:
A woman who was out walking her dog in the area of 66th Street and Osborn
Road found the kitten Wednesday. The dog led her to the trash can where she
heard a weak meow. She dug through the can and found the bag with the kitten
trapped inside.

Old July 5th 03, 04:36 AM
Liz

Humans ARE a pathetic species.
Old July 5th 03, 04:36 AM
Liz

Humans ARE a pathetic species.
Old July 5th 03, 04:53 AM
Cat Protector

Yes we can be. For those wondering this did happen in Phoenix. The area
where the kitten was found borders Scottsdale which recently passed a new
animal cruelty law. Phoenix needs to do the same. This story was sad but at
least the kitten was found and is alive. It makes me sick that someone would
do this.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Liz" wrote in message