Serge Dasara Walkathon

Old March 29th 13, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Serge Dasara Walkathon

It is about a month away from the first anniversary of Unka Serge's
passing. My humans will again be honoring Serge's memory by walking the
Naperville ADOPT Walkathon in Serge's memory, as "Team Serge".

My Paw won't be trying to stream the walk live again, as it didn't work
out too well last year. He will, however, take photos and record video
to put online after the event. And like last year, he has created a
walkathon donation page for anyone wishing to donate money to ADOPT in
Serge's memory. The page can be found at http://www.firstgiving.com/
fundraiser/danielmahoney/adopt-19th-annual-makinstridesforstrays-walkathon
and the page describing the walkathon and the organization it supports
can be found at http://www.adoptpetshelter.org/news-...walkathon.aspx

Amelia
Old March 29th 13, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 29 Mar 2013 17:53:31 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

It is about a month away from the first anniversary of Unka Serge's
passing. My humans will again be honoring Serge's memory by walking the
Naperville ADOPT Walkathon in Serge's memory, as "Team Serge".

My Paw won't be trying to stream the walk live again, as it didn't work
out too well last year. He will, however, take photos and record video
to put online after the event. And like last year, he has created a
walkathon donation page for anyone wishing to donate money to ADOPT in
Serge's memory. The page can be found at http://www.firstgiving.com/
fundraiser/danielmahoney/adopt-19th-annual-makinstridesforstrays-walkathon
and the page describing the walkathon and the organization it supports
can be found at http://www.adoptpetshelter.org/news-...walkathon.aspx

Amelia

Has it been almost a year?
Old March 29th 13, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Has it been almost a year?

It doesn't seem like it, but it has been a little over 11 months.

Amelia
Old March 30th 13, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

Has it been almost a year?

It doesn't seem like it, but it has been a little over 11 months.

Amelia

We so wish we could make a donation, but we are broke. We feel so very
bad about this, as we love all of you,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps

Old March 31st 13, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Auntie Kyla =^ ..^=

"Mosey =^ ..^=" wrote in message ...

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

Has it been almost a year?

It doesn't seem like it, but it has been a little over 11 months.

Amelia

We so wish we could make a donation, but we are broke. We feel so very bad
about this, as we love all of you,
Nose boops to ALL of you
Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps

Old April 1st 13, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

O We so wish we could make a donation, but we are broke. We feel so
very
bad about this, as we love all of you,
Nose boops to ALL of you Love Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps

Please don't feel bad about it! We've all been in that position before.
Your purrs and prayers and positive thoughts will be appreciated just as
much as financial contributions would be.

It's just a good time for us all to remember Uncle Serge.

Amelia