Sorry We'ze Late

Old February 7th 04, 06:56 PM
ChildFree23

Default Sorry We'ze Late

Sorry we'ze late. All these posts have been dizzying for Meowmie Debby
(who's taken to using the pooter without her glasses).

Belated Meow! and welcome! to Short Tail Tom and his clowder

Concatulations to whoever is getting winkwinked

Have we missed any meetings of TEC

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old February 7th 04, 10:16 PM
Boogie's Mom

Yeah...I wuz worried 'bout you too. Valentimes is commin up inna week,
Kitty dear (cheekrub, earlick).

Meowmie is packin to go to Maryland n threatenin to take me to TED before we
go. She's gotz liszts and liszts of fings to do. I'm not likin alla dis
uproar much.

Boogie, finkin hizownmeowmie is nutz to be leafin warm Floriduh fur snowy
frozen Maryland

Old February 7th 04, 10:39 PM
ShortTail Tom

Sorry we'ze late. All these posts have been dizzying for Meowmie Debby
(who's taken to using the pooter without her glasses).

Belated Meow! and welcome! to Short Tail Tom and his clowder

Fangu, Kitty Schottland, Capt. Midnight, and Lilith Kitten. Though my
clowder right now is jus mineownself. Maybe, doh, the kitties acwoss da
stweet from me might let me be a part of dere clowder - at least when
we'z not at home.

STTom

Old February 7th 04, 11:31 PM
ChildFree23

We gotted a little lost in the shuffle. Meowmie Debby took a few days off
her newsgroup duties, and couldn't figure out where to jump in.

What are all the kittiez doing now?

Old February 7th 04, 11:34 PM
ChildFree23

Oh, Boogie, I'ze soso happy to see you! [cheekrub & earlick back to you!]

Will you be around to give me my Valentimes Day present?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

news