COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 29th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Hihi diz iz O T ann Harri, I luffs dat stuff too. Gramby putz it on
hamburgerz, why dem kall dem dat, der iz no ham in dem. I likes da sauze
anna once when I din wanna eatz, her putted some on mineown dry fudz anna I
ated it all.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
OK. Thanks. We never get ham.

Chester and Clarence

I made a 'portant discovery last night. Mine Paw grilled some
moo-cow steaks and shared it wif usses. But den him putted on some magical
elixir known as "A1 Steak Sauce". I don't what's in dis stuff, but it's
betterer dan catnip! Him tried to put it just on him's steak, but den I
licked him's plate and finded it mineownself. It is heavenly stuffz. It is
efen much betterer da steak. I licked up all da sauce dat was left on hims
plate and meowed at him for more, and him gived me some more.

I fink I want to require him to put A1 on mineown breakfast efurry
morning.

Harri

Old July 29th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 29, 9:13*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
OK. *Thanks. *We never get ham.

Chester and Clarence

I made a 'portant discovery last night. Mine Paw grilled some
moo-cow steaks and shared it wif usses. But den him putted on some magical
elixir known as "A1 Steak Sauce". I don't what's in dis stuff, but it's
betterer dan catnip! Him tried to put it just on him's steak, but den I
licked him's plate and finded it mineownself. It is heavenly stuffz. It is
efen much betterer da steak. I licked up all da sauce dat was left on hims
plate and meowed at him for more, and him gived me some more.

I fink I want to require him to put A1 on mineown breakfast efurry morning.

Mine Uncl Bill cryed beclwas dat reminded himself ub his d*ggy
SnowBall an how shee wuvved ketchup an hot wadder on her breffus
kibble. Shee wud danse in widdle sirkles wating for hur brekkus an she
wud get all sited an bark an danse faster wen hee tookd out da ketchup
bodul.

I TELL him dat Snowball iz watin at da Bridj wiff r Meowmie an Meowmie
giff Snowball goodies, sew hee shunt cry. Butted hee still cry. Butted
hee smile at mee.

I don' WIKE much peepl fudz meeownseff. Jus a drop ub dis an a dab ub
dat.

--
WooToo

Old July 29th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

WooToo, peoplez r funny. Sum fings makez dem kry and der iz nufink u kan do
but sit by dem until dey iz dun. Da Gramby kant git anyone ta go ta where
she wantz to put Scooters ashez so her if finkink bout takin dem down by da
kovered bridge and skatterink dem. Her duzen like dem beink in dat dark
plaze all da time. Miz Piglet watching Gramby feel bad about this.

Old July 29th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:19:12 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T ann Harri, I luffs dat stuff too. Gramby putz it on
hamburgerz, why dem kall dem dat, der iz no ham in dem. I likes da sauze
anna once when I din wanna eatz, her putted some on mineown dry fudz anna I
ated it all.

I knowed dat you had gudgud taste!

Harri
Old July 29th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:27:00 -0500, Granby wrote:

WooToo, peoplez r funny. Sum fings makez dem kry and der iz nufink u kan do
but sit by dem until dey iz dun. Da Gramby kant git anyone ta go ta where
she wantz to put Scooters ashez so her if finkink bout takin dem down by da
kovered bridge and skatterink dem. Her duzen like dem beink in dat dark
plaze all da time. Miz Piglet watching Gramby feel bad about this.

If you wants I can meow at mine hoomins to plan to take a few days to
drife out to yours area, and take you to where you want to take Scooter's
ashes. It might take dem a couple monfs or so, but I fink dey could
prolly arrange dat some time.

Harri

Old July 29th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Mine Uncl Bill cryed beclwas dat reminded himself ub his d*ggy
SnowBall an how shee wuvved ketchup an hot wadder on her breffus
kibble. Shee wud danse in widdle sirkles wating for hur brekkus an she
wud get all sited an bark an danse faster wen hee tookd out da ketchup
bodul.

I TELL him dat Snowball iz watin at da Bridj wiff r Meowmie an Meowmie
giff Snowball goodies, sew hee shunt cry. Butted hee still cry. Butted
hee smile at mee.

I don' WIKE much peepl fudz meeownseff. Jus a drop ub dis an a dab ub
dat.

I'z sorry dat I maked him cry! But you is right, Snowball-doggy is wif
yours Meowmie, and gettin hims ketchup an waters fur breakast. Fings is
gudgud at da Bridge.

Harri
Old July 29th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 29, 9:31*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Uncl Bill cryed beclwas dat reminded himself ub his d*ggy
SnowBall an how shee wuvved ketchup an hot wadder on her breffus
kibble. Shee wud danse in widdle sirkles wating for hur brekkus an she
wud get all sited an bark an danse faster wen hee tookd out da ketchup
bodul.

I TELL him dat Snowball iz watin at da Bridj wiff r Meowmie an Meowmie
giff Snowball goodies, sew hee shunt cry. Butted hee still cry. Butted
hee smile at mee.

I don' WIKE much peepl fudz meeownseff. Jus a drop ub dis an a dab ub
dat.

I'z sorry dat I maked him cry! But you is right, Snowball-doggy is wif
yours Meowmie, and gettin hims ketchup an waters fur breakast. Fings is
gudgud at da Bridge.

Doo GNOT be sorree. Unl Bill lov Snowball an lov finkin bout hur, eben
dough it hurted at firs. Affer brekkus shee will prolly go play wiff
hiz uvver d*g BD, da Malla moose. Mebbe sum uvver d*ggees will joyn
dem.

--
WooToo

Old July 29th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Doo GNOT be sorree. Unl Bill lov Snowball an lov finkin bout hur, eben
dough it hurted at firs. Affer brekkus shee will prolly go play wiff
hiz uvver d*g BD, da Malla moose. Mebbe sum uvver d*ggees will joyn
dem.

If dey likes playin den dey will most likely be playin wif Lady and Lad an
Henry and Bridget. Dey was all doggies da loved to play.

Harri
Old July 29th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 29, 9:50*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Doo GNOT be sorree. Unl Bill lov Snowball an lov finkin bout hur, eben
dough it hurted at firs. Affer brekkus shee will prolly go play wiff
hiz uvver d*g BD, da Malla moose. Mebbe sum uvver d*ggees will joyn
dem.

If dey likes playin den dey will most likely be playin wif Lady and Lad an
Henry and Bridget. Dey was all doggies da loved to play.

An Snowball luvz kitteez. Effury kittee hoo go to da Bridj got a
devoted d*oggee playmate iff dey wanz wun. Dat keep Snowball real
bizzy. Da d*gz play d*g soccer a lot. Wich iz too much runnin roun for
DIS kittee. Butted I will WACH wen I gets dere.

--
WooToo

Old July 29th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Harri, diz iz O T anna I talked to da Gramby bout diz.
We preciatez da offer butted da part of Scooter dat matterz iz at da bridge
anna so it shudnt madder bout da where of da ashez. I sendz u big purrs and
cat hugs for da offer anyway. Gramby says u guyz anna Auntie Soft shud meet
again somtime diz fall for anofther bizit.